Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread *** No Dak posts! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Not a Kyle youmans fan, but gotta appreciate the work it took to land the job. Unless he’s a nepo hire

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m probably wrong, but I think the Cowboys are giving Lance all these preseason snaps because they are praying someone will offer them a draft pick for him. It would be almost unfair to have the snaps be this lopsided and let him win the #2 without Rush even getting any real preseason time. If some team sees a few positive moments from a young QB, Dallas may get a 5 or 6 at some point this year.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Jerry said he sees while the 49ers gave up four first round picks for Lance.

Not once has he lied to us so I guess I see it too. Except when he throws the people's feet.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't see anyone playing themselves onto the team today. Maybe Deuce. I see some guys playing themselves off the team. Josh Butler, Malik Davis, And Albert Huggins all look pretty awful today.

And I agree with everyone else. The Chargers announcers are hard to listen to. Why did the Cowboys get the opposing team's announcers on the NFL network for all 3 of their preseason games? It would be nice to get some information about the Cowboys too.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Let's Go!!!!!!!
Just to answer you statement from the first half thread -

Yes I know they are back-ups but you still wanna see something - hope Parsons and T-law are in great shape cause I dont see pressure coming from anywhere else.

BTW is Kneeland in or not playing

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't see anyone playing themselves onto the team today. Maybe Deuce. I see some guys playing themselves off the team. Josh Butler, Malik Davis, And Albert Huggins all look pretty awful today.

And I agree with everyone else. The Chargers announcers are hard to listen to. Why did the Cowboys get the opposing team's announcers on the NFL network for all 3 of their preseason games? It would be nice to get some information about the Cowboys too.
Deuce and Flournoy,Buddy Johnson

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still looking for players on the cheap...

I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got 20 dollars in my pocket
I'm, I'm, I'm hunting, looking for a come up
This is blanking awesome

J_Allen

Reaction score
Just to answer you statement from the first half thread -

Yes I know they are back-ups but you still wanna see something - hope Parsons and T-law are in great shape cause I dont see pressure coming from anywhere else.

BTW is Kneeland in or not playing
I have not seen Kneeland so I'm guessing he's not playing.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So, I'm trying to decide what I want for dinner. I'm thinking soup. Any good soup ideas from Panera Bread?

Status
Not open for further replies.