Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread *** No Dak posts! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I wish I had gotten one of those Yeti Coolers whenever that container flipped over in the ocean. They just never made it my way.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So I take it you’ve changed your opinion on Trey Lance? You were ready to pay him $65 million for four years earlier in the game. Lol

The real test into whether or not they actually believe in all of the potential they say Lance has, is would they be willing to pass up on drafting a QB to give Lance a few years as the Cowboys starter.

And do they believe Lance to be better than the QBs coming out of the draft in the next few years.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Really hard to judge Lance.....he is playing with a bunch of scrubs who are trying just to make the practice squad on ANY TEAM.....love to see what Lance could do in the starting lineup
How is it hard to judge him? He played like crap other than him running, and threw 4 INTs. He stinks.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I once threw 5 interceptions in the first quarter of a playoff game. The home crowd was calling for my benching, even my grandparents started booing. My coach cried. We ended up winning . Moral of the story? Don’t never give up. Ever
maxresdefault_grande.jpg

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
9ers are laughing at us for giving up a 4th :facepalm:
Yup, another example of arrogant Jerry Jones thinking he’s smarter than all the other GMs, when In reality hes one of the dumbest ones. 30+ years later and still bad with personnel and contracts (ie waiting for other players to set the market higher, costing him more money). Dude is never gonna get it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Anyone who wants to say Trey Lance had a good game today or is ready to be #2 sure sees football differently than I do.
Well you asked me why I thought he would play vetted in the second….he somehow played worse. I was wrong. This ain’t it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Really hard to judge Lance.....he is playing with a bunch of scrubs who are trying just to make the practice squad on ANY TEAM.....love to see what Lance could do in the starting lineup
Sure, how can you judge him throwing the ball behind receivers.

I guess no NFL team can really judge anyone across the entire league then, with scrubs in.

A 4th year top 3 pick should be dominating the scrubs. Trance also practice with these scrubs everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.