Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread *** No Dak posts! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DStar22

Reaction score
I have 2 general questions about this game:

1. why are we wearing BLUE in Cowboys Stadium?
2. why are the chargers announcers calling the game?

J_Allen

Reaction score
Span forward we don't have all the time in the world. That's the second time you've burned time doing that crap.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No you were trolling at least own up to it.
No, seriously

IMG_1880.png.aaead55b53a749fe8644a44d449c22d1.png

If I was trolling anyone it was the people wanting to see Lance fail. But I ended up just trolling myself

I may be deceptive but I’m honest

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The real test into whether or not they actually believe in all of the potential they say Lance has, is would they be willing to pass up on drafting a QB to give Lance a few years as the Cowboys starter.

And do they believe Lance to be better than the QBs coming out of the draft in the next few years.
If we pass up a QB, it would mean because we’re not high on any of them or we extended our franchise QB. If we don’t, then we’ll definitely look into drafting a QB if one is worthy of taking. Trey Lance isn’t the answer even if he leads us to a TD on this drive.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have 2 general questions about this game:

1. why are we wearing BLUE in Cowboys Stadium?
2. why are the chargers announcers calling the game?
Bold> You are a watching a feed from a Chargers television affiliate covering the game.

Mannix

Reaction score
Here's wishing that Booger and Chuckles put on the black NIKES, pull the covers up up over their heads, and take a 1000 year nap. Yeah...I said it.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Lance has some tools. But I don't think he reads coverages well enough to be a good starter in this league. I don't know how much he can improve in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.