Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread *** No Dak posts! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I think Trey needs an offense catered to his strengths. He is very good at rollouts.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to see us give Brandon Carr another chance. He was awesome. Lockdown cornerback if I've ever seen one.
Brandon Carr was the one Jerry overpaid for and after that he gave the purse to Stephen and it has been super cheap FAs since that time.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Well you can for the columns. They'll write them again. It'll just be cut and paste from the last 4 years.
Yeah, it does feel like we’ve been reading the same story every year. Maybe they’ve got a template saved at this point!

lwehlers

Reaction score
I’m probably wrong, but I think the Cowboys are giving Lance all these preseason snaps because they are praying someone will offer them a draft pick for him. It would be almost unfair to have the snaps be this lopsided and let him win the #2 without Rush even getting any real preseason time. If some team sees a few positive moments from a young QB, Dallas may get a 5 or 6 at some point this year.
nobody is going to trade for lance and pay him five million to sit on the bench. jerry jones was the only person stupid enough to do that.

J_Allen

Reaction score
nobody is going to trade for lance and pay him five million to sit on the bench. jerry jones was the only person stupid enough to do that.
And at the 49ers are willing to trade him within the same conference that should have been a red flag but not to jerry. He probably offered them a first, a third, and a 7th but they felt sorry for him and said no we'll just take a fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.