Lose the battle to win the war?

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I’ll say it. I hope we get destroyed on Sunday night. I mean like 48-0.

this team has no future at all with Jason Garrett or any of this staff. The only way Jerry will move on is if the players turn on the coach and we get embarrassed.

48-0 Eagles. I also want to see fights on the sidelines from the players and players openly quitting.

the only way up at this point is to go down.

Big_D

Reaction score
I’ll say it. I hope we get destroyed on Sunday night. I mean like 48-0.

this team has no future at all with Jason Garrett or any of this staff. The only way Jerry will move on is if the players turn on the coach and we get embarrassed.

48-0 Eagles. I also want to see fights on the sidelines from the players and players openly quitting.

the only way up at this point is to go down.

What's funny are the countless coaches we blamed along the way. But somehow Garrett is still A OK. No problem here. lol I'm done rooting for this POS. period. Until he's gone, there is no hope at all.

How many times we going to listen to the opposition talk about how simplistic this team is? No one listens or gives a crap.

nobody

Reaction score
I can only fathom rooting for a loss or tank if the Cowboys are in desperate need for a starting QB and there's a really great one expected in the following year's draft. Since we have a good starting QB, there's already an apparently tanking team, and no generational QB waiting in the draft, WIN!

Though I won't be too upset if they lose....if it forces Garrett out. I just won't hope for a loss.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anyone who roots for us to lose to the Eagles is in no way shape or form a Cowboys fan. I think most people who aren't Cowboy fans are complete idiots. So with that. Anyone who roots for the Cowboys to lose on Sunday is a complete and utter idiot.
:hammer:

blueblood70

Reaction score
How Original the 4th this week on JG garett getting fired is worth a losing season..

DB

Rajveer

Reaction score
Why cant we win the game and then fire him. Send him on a high note. He has been here a decade, this much we can do for him. :flagwave:

kskboys

Reaction score
Dumbest thing to do is root for a loss. For a better draft pick. A firing of a coach. Still never, ever want the Cowboys to lose. That is why it stings so bad when they do.

I will never hope for a loss.
Might be even dumber to not look at the big pic.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dumbest thing to do is root for a loss. For a better draft pick. A firing of a coach. Still never, ever want the Cowboys to lose. That is why it stings so bad when they do.

I will never hope for a loss.
The losses just don't hurt as bad as they used to. I'm Used to them. All they do is make me angry at the people responsible for them.