Loss of speed for our guys

Flamma

Reaction score
Tons of HS sprinters that never improve after HS, but....a few like Justin Gatlin and Kim Collins who PRed after 30, so...?

Hey, just look at Cliff Branch. The dude was outrunning defenses at 35. I think it depends a lot on how much work you put into it.

BermyStar

Reaction score
google doesn't know all those 40 times depending on where and when taken vary for all players..he was blazing fast when he entered and blazing fast when he left..

hers what google said odd so he was slow at the combine and month later did this

It has been said consistently that Darrell Green recorded a time of 4.09 at the Washington Football Team' training camp in 1986. That's a hard time to swallow but Green's obvious speed has been put on display many times while he was in the NFL.

so google now makes you look bad lol i cant find whatever else you would like..

some further info says he was just times at 50yrs old a 4.43 lOL i win!!
You said 4.09 when he was younger and 4.43 at 50. How does that mean you win lol.

Anyway human anatomy alone means I am wasting my time. So you win, you got me to carry on a very dead ended debate. Touche

kazzd58

Reaction score
Every players begins to slow after those NCAA days and the wear and tear of the NFL. While Tyreek is still fast I guarantee he is no longer a 20.14 200m man.

Yea prolly more like 20.16 now ‍♂️

RaZon

Reaction score
Yea prolly more like 20.16 now ‍♂️

The 200m is all about speed endurance, that takes specific training, seriously doubt right now he can break 21,00 BUT....with a season of training probably betters his 20.14.

If not for football Tyreek Hill would have been in that Olympic caliber mix. He is the fastest "footballer" I have seen, nobody faster in pads on a football field.