Losses to teams sittin' on their couch

Flamma

Reaction score
Well, sure but I meant team to worry about bowing out early if you are a fan, are the ones coming in cold...ie. nobody would be cold if any of those lose. If you listen to the media, nobody would be shocked if the Sirianis, Cowboys or Lions lose either rendering the NFC games a toss up
No one would be surprised if the Cowboys lose? Sometimes I wonder what people are watching. For some reason the Cowboys have a reputation for losing in the playoffs. Yes, they've lost to better teams. A lot of teams lose to better teams in the playoffs. But only the Cowboys seem to be the focus. The Cowboys have not choked since 2007 when they lost to the eventual super bowl champs. This year they'll probably get to the NFC championship game. The Cowboys haven't choked in the playoffs. What they haven't done is upset a team in the playoffs. Big difference. But yeah, I would be very surprised if the Cowboys lost to anyone but the 49ers in these playoffs.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I was looking at the losses suffered by play-off teams. In particular losses to teams still alive vs those to teams sittin at home.

Here's what I found, by number of losses to couch potatoes:

1- Cowboys, Ravens & Rams
2- Chiefs, 49ers & Lions
3- Browns
4 - Steelers & Eagles
5 - Texans, Packers & Bills
Why is TB and Miami not on this list?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some of you have too much time on your hands. :rolleyes:

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Hard to tell what OP is trying to say.

Either way, in my mind we are 0-0 now. Playoffs is a different animal. Any team has a chance to get hot.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I was looking at the losses suffered by play-off teams. In particular losses to teams still alive vs those to teams sittin at home.

Here's what I found, by number of losses to couch potatoes:

1- Cowboys, Ravens & Rams
2- Chiefs, 49ers & Lions
3- Browns
4 - Steelers & Eagles
5 - Texans, Packers & Bills
Wow, the way the media and mostly the board reacted to our 5 loses, I would have thought the Cowboys were swept by Washington and the Giants.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
No one would be surprised if the Cowboys lose? Sometimes I wonder what people are watching. For some reason the Cowboys have a reputation for losing in the playoffs. Yes, they've lost to better teams. A lot of teams lose to better teams in the playoffs. But only the Cowboys seem to be the focus. The Cowboys have not choked since 2007 when they lost to the eventual super bowl champs. This year they'll probably get to the NFC championship game. The Cowboys haven't choked in the playoffs. What they haven't done is upset a team in the playoffs. Big difference. But yeah, I would be very surprised if the Cowboys lost to anyone but the 49ers in these playoffs.
Just watch the no it alls on ESPN, etc, not the Cowboys homers. They expect us to win, but some wouldn't be surprised if they lose because the workd is sniffing the Packers glue again. Same thing that many think the Iggles will show out, and finally get cooking. Truth is, none of them really know and use their biases as opinions