Lost in space - netflix (may contain spoilers)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty good show. Loved the flashbacks explaining how the characters got to where they are.

Parker Posey as Dr. Smith was superb casting. For me, Father Robinson was the weakest main character. Even though the children held strong screen time, I enjoyed Mother Robinson the most of the family.

The supporting cast was good. I kept hoping for Shang Tsung to say “IT HAS BEGUN!” just one time, lol. It will be interesting to see how the show does in season two without the multitude of human characters interacting with Family Robinson on a daily basis.

The multiple cliffhangers each episode kept the season fresh and well-paced. It needs to keep that formula if it wants to continue growing its audience.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not to spoil it again...But one hopes that somehow Will's new friend shows back up to help in their new location.
I am thinking (or hoping) the robot got caught in the ship’s wake as it was pulled through the warp.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I am thinking (or hoping) the robot got caught in the ship’s wake as it was pulled through the warp.
cool button! how do you use it? just put [ s p o i l e r ] together and type next sentence? /spoiler to turn off?