Lost my Penny today

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Ok, you guys are going to laugh, but that's ok. She was a chicken we bought in a spring swap 8 years ago. Every afternoon when i got home from work she would meet
me at my truck talking like i could understand her days events. :laugh:

when I mowed the grass she road on the mower and never missed a beat. She raised 3 set of chicks for us and was the alpha in the yard.

Crazy how much you become attached to an animal over time.

Part chicken and part dog.

Redneck you say? maybe, but I will miss her. Some things that pass through your life will unexpectedly make an impact.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, you guys are going to laugh, but that's ok. She was a chicken we bought in a spring swap 8 years ago. Every afternoon when i got home from work she would meet

when I mowed the grass she road on the mower and never missed a beat. She raised 3 set of chicks for us and was the alpha in the yard.

Redneck you say? maybe, but I will miss her. Some things that pass through your life will unexpectedly make an impact.
I’m an animal lover too. Sorry for your loss.

Praxit

Reaction score

....that's just being human. Let yourself go to deeper places with animals. Were all on that spiritual plain, that connects the 4th dimension.