Louis Riddick not impressed with Melton

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, all those teams that draft QBs in the top 10 are wasting their time and resources. Just trade down to the 6th round. That's where Tom Brady was drafted; therefore, the 6th round is probably full of similar players.

Ahhh, another graduate of the Jerry Jones football school. Well done.

Brooksey

Reaction score
But he was terrible in two whole games in 2013. You just cannot compete with that.

Character issues off the field are the major problem. You give this guy a big contract and you may be watching Jay Ratliff part two. The ACL is secondary.

I'd rather draft a 3 tech who is hungry to prove himself for a lot less.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Yep, Rod Marinelli should consult with Riddick the expert.

If Melton had his head on straight, we would have never let him leave the building. I don't think it's lack of NFL production or the ACL, it's a character/off the field issue IMO.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Jason Hatcher wasn't all that impressive until last year either, and now he's rolling in Danny Boy Snyder's dough. Just sayin'....

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
If Melton had his head on straight, we would have never let him leave the building. I don't think it's lack of NFL production or the ACL, it's a character/off the field issue IMO.

You mean calling bar workers "Poor white trash" at a place called the "Chill" is not the way reputable NFL players carry themselves?

--Henry was Melton so he had to chill--