Reaction score
2:30 min mark: Lamb and Dak Contracts. Jones' get contracts done at Camp

5:12 min mark: Overshown OTA to Mini-camp Rehab Progression

9:45 min mark: RB situation and FA from UFL Championship game

12:12 min mark: Trey Lance

16:44 min mark: Review Last Year Draft class and Zimmer Coaching approach
- Sponsors gone
- Overshown Progress
- Mazi didn't always show up to work hard??
- Schoonmaker late bloomer like Ferg, Bennett, Schultz, Fasano,Jarwin & Scott etc

23:20 min mark: Jalen Brooks Progression. 2nd best bad ball catcher.

24:00 min mark: Fehoko and Scott lost their Sponsor.

26:09 min mark: Hendershot maturity issues. Odd man out. Princeton Fant on the Dak stimulus package (Jarwin, Shultz and Ferguson alumni). Schoonmaket might get cut?? (Hot take??)

29:00 min mark: Infomercial and Mailbag questions till end.

Oldschool forum style off/

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
2:30 min mark: Lamb and Dak Contracts. Jones' get contracts done at Camp

5:12 min mark: Overshown OTA to Mini-camp Rehab Progression

9:45 min mark: RB situation and FA from UFL Championship game

12:12 min mark: Trey Lance

16:44 min mark: Review Last Year Draft class and Zimmer Coaching approach
- Sponsors gone
- Overshown Progress
- Mazi didn't always show up to work hard??
- Schoonmaker late bloomer like Ferg, Bennett, Schultz, Fasano,Jarwin & Scott etc

23:20 min mark: Jalen Brooks Progression. 2nd best bad ball catcher.

24:00 min mark: Fehoko and Scott lost their Sponsor.

26:09 min mark: Hendershot maturity issues. Odd man out. Princeton Fant on the Dak stimulus package (Jarwin, Shultz and Ferguson alumni). Schoonmaket might get cut?? (Hot take??)

29:00 min mark: Infomercial and Mailbag questions till end.

Oldschool forum style off/

I’m going to listen to it later but isn’t the UFL Championship game this weekend? San Antonio vs Birmingham. Go Spurs! Er Brahamas!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
According to Broaddus, Trey Lance has plenty of work to do before he's ready to do what he'll need to do to win a backup QB spot Will he get the amount of work he needs to develop as needed? So far, he isn't getting enough reps to show strong indications of winning a roster spot.

Admittedly, it's early yet, but by the time training camp gets underway, we'll see if he's allowed sufficient action to develop impressively enough to have a good chance to stick around. It's anyone's guess if he'll be awarded the reps needed to win a roster spot. Hopefully, we'll see.

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
According to Broaddus, Trey Lance has plenty of work to do before he's ready to do what he'll need to do to win a spot on the roster. Will he get the amount of work he needs to develop as needed? So far, he isn't getting enough reps to show indications of winning a roster spot.

Admittedly, it's early yet and by the time training camp gets underway, we'll see if he's allowed sufficient action to develop impressively enough to have a good chance to stick around. It's anyone's guess whether or not he'll be awarded the reps needed to win a roster spot. We'll see.
Lance is a lock to make the roster. You don’t know who owns this team if you think his roster spot is in doubt. His performance has absolutely zero bearing on him making the team or not.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing ........
Mazi didn't always show up to work hard??
I hate when media talking heads throw darts like this about a w/o qualifying. In other words, where is it coming from, how credible is the source, much sampling are we talking about? Some fans will take this run with it.......and I'm saying it's not true but I would need to see and hear more.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lance is a lock to make the roster. You don’t know who owns this team if you think his roster spot is in doubt. His performance has absolutely zero bearing on him making the team or not.
So, evidently you don't believe there's any chance he'll stink it up and fail to be given a free pass. I think you're counting your chicken well before it's ready to hatch. He's far from being a lock if he's nearly as unprepared to be given something he doesn't deserve, as many seem to think. He has work to do before any decision will be forthcoming. Let's not assume anything that needs to be earned will result in his automatic success. We'll see.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
I’m going to listen to it later but isn’t the UFL Championship game this weekend? San Antonio vs Birmingham. Go Spurs! Er Brahamas!
Idk. But most likely. I think Will Harvey Jr LB team got beat this past week

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
According to Broaddus, Trey Lance has plenty of work to do before he's ready to do what he'll need to do to win a backup QB spot Will he get the amount of work he needs to develop as needed? So far, he isn't getting enough reps to show strong indications of winning a roster spot.

Admittedly, it's early yet, but by the time training camp gets underway, we'll see if he's allowed sufficient action to develop impressively enough to have a good chance to stick around. It's anyone's guess if he'll be awarded the reps needed to win a roster spot. Hopefully, we'll see.
I will say it again ........this kid's confidence is shot but I would gladly sign him to a 2-3 year backup type deal.

JBS

Reaction score
So, evidently you don't believe there's any chance he'll stink it up and fail to be given a free pass. I think you're counting your chicken well before it's ready to hatch. He's far from being a lock if he's nearly as unprepared to be given something he doesn't deserve, as many seem to think. He has work to do before any decision will be forthcoming. Let's not assume anything that needs to be earned will result in his automatic success.
You aren’t catching my drift. This ownership group isn’t admitting failure and cutting a guy they just traded a 4th round pick for. No matter how bad he is.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You aren’t catching my drift. This ownership group isn’t admitting failure and cutting a guy they just traded a 4th round pick for. No matter how bad he is.
I caught your drift well enough to think for myself. You might be right or wrong, but it remains be proven, either way. Don't insult me with your BS. Jerry may or may not listen to his staff before spending the kind of money it'll take to sign him. He's reliably cheap, in case you've forgotten. So is Stephen.

JBS

Reaction score
I caught your drift well enough to think for myself. You might be right or wrong, but it remains be proven, either way. Don't insult me with your BS.
The only BS posted in this thread is your nonsense about Lance not making the team. Save us from your nonsense next time. Lance not making the team lolol. Absolutely oblivious take. Beyond asinine.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The only BS posted in this thread is your nonsense about Lance not making the team. Save us from your nonsense next time. Lance not making the team lolol. Absolutely oblivious take. Beyond asinine.
Now, you're putting words in my mouth? I didn't say he wouldn't make the team -- what I did say is that we'll see! Don't be a know-it-all. You're not. Are you aware of the fact that insults are forbidden here? That's what's asinine . . . take a good look in the mirror and grow up.

Qcard

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing ........

I hate when media talking heads throw darts like this about a w/o qualifying. In other words, where is it coming from, how credible is the source, much sampling are we talking about? Some fans will take this run with it.......and I'm saying it's not true but I would need to see and hear more.
There is evidence that Mazi didn't follow the physical expectations for a Professional Player tasked to play 1 Tech DT... NFL contracts have stipulations

LonnieElam

Reaction score
So, evidently you don't believe there's any chance he'll stink it up and fail to be given a free pass. I think you're counting your chicken well before it's ready to hatch. He's far from being a lock if he's nearly as unprepared to be given something he doesn't deserve, as many seem to think. He has work to do before any decision will be forthcoming. Let's not assume anything that needs to be earned will result in his automatic success. We'll see.
Jerry traded for him. He's a lock, because Jerry won't admit he was wrong about something. Did you just become a fan?