Lowest INT percentage this century

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm sure you can take most QBs that have been in the league for a while and find some stat that's common to hall of fame players.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Brandon Weeden had the highest completion percentage in a season including a Cowboys team record for most completions in a row. He was cut.
“This quarterback Weeden can drive the ball down field,” Jones said. “He’s a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won’t see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it. If he can basically prepare, be the starting quarterback, come in and execute and keep his head right, then I feel good about Weeden.”
:muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley:

Yobwocs

Reaction score

Well.... two of these guys got ran off by their franchises. And Dak could be another victim of the same scenario.

What Denver, Green Bay, and Dallas have in common is their fans are all trash. They blame it all on the QB when fact is no QB can overcome a crappy defense, a system that doesn't fit, a general underachieving franchise, and a coach who looks good until they play the elite coaches. That's... basically... McCarthy, Lefleur, and Payton btw.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, what a custom creation of a stat. Dak only seems to throw interceptions when it matters, so of course his total number is low. Playoff games and games that count, otherwise he's HoF.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
All three played on much better all-around teams. Dak’s GM is Jethro and/or Jr.
It is always funny how Jerry is terrible at building a team until it comes to Dak. Then we are loaded.

Personally I think hes ran his course here, but I can't dog him out for protecting the ball. Lol