LSU vs. Clemson Game thread

J817

Reaction score
I went to LSU for one semester before Katrina hit. So I’m going to rep that here

GO LSU!!!!

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm not as concerned about that. He's at least shown an ability to catch and is known for his blocking, which is something that Jarwin lacks.

Kittle only had 10 TD's for his entire collegiate career for comparison. Not trying to compare here but rather saying just that doesn't always indicate what they're capable of.

What I'm looking at here is someone who could be a potential find in the later rounds or with a comp pick.

I also like Hunter Bryant from Washington as an option but can see him going much higher than what we may be wanting to spend on him.

I like the look of #88 from Clemson. Looks huge and athletic. Why was he out a year?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No chance.

1 - Burrow
2 - Chase Young

They should just let them pick now lol

NOT so fast.......Bengals could easily swing a deal with Lions ( who takes Chase 1st overall ) at 3 and probably still get Burrow........

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
LOL....Delpit made a tackle...and caused a fumble. Saw that 185lb QB coming... figured he could handle that one...

Yobwocs

Reaction score
What if Burrow ends up being Byron Leftwich. Everyone said he had the strongest arm, and was as perfect a QB as it gets. Well.... ?

I see some of ya'll love exaggerations. This ends up being nothing more than a "let's get rid of the guys we have, and bring in the newbies."