LSU vs. Clemson Game thread

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
trevor lawrence overrated!? there isn’t a throw that kid can’t make...he’s an unreal quarterback prospect and would’ve been the easiest #1 overall ever even after his freshman season.

Kid makes better passes now than at least 5 or more NFL QB now.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Sorry mods if I am out of line, I hope an exception can be made for this game since a lot here would love to have Burrow or Lawrence.

I take Clemson, kinda rooting for LSU but Lawrence will be tough to beat.
Who do you have?

No menu?

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
trevor lawrence overrated!? there isn’t a throw that kid can’t make...he’s an unreal quarterback prospect and would’ve been the easiest #1 overall ever even after his freshman season.

I would kill to get Lawrence in Dallas. Not going to happen but I love his game. I think he’s a generational talent.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Howell and Lawrence had virtually identical stats except Lawrence had a higher completion percentage and QB rating. I didn't watch many Clemson games but I assume Lawrence sat out at least several second halfs or 4th quarters due to Clemson blowing teams out. I'd take Lawrence 10/10 times but Howell had a good year.
Lawrence has a much better team than Howell. Howell was a true freshman and did more with less. Even had Clemson beat but went for a 2 point conversion to win instead of going to overtime. Plus you're speculating that Lawrence sat out in games. Give Lawrence that Carolina team and he doesn't match Howell stats.