News: LT Brandon Knight has knee surgery out for a few weeks

CWR

Reaction score
Poor conditioning / training staff / players not putting in the work outside the facility during Covid. No way this is all just bad luck.

I understand the culture, but this culture hasn't changed and we never had such a lack of effort. Its embarrassing. These guys don't show any pride. They fleeced Jerry and no one is putting them in line. They exert themselves long enough to get paid and then its time to loaf.

I cant believe these coaches tolerate it. I cant believe the FO tolerates it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Greg Senat is a backup option on the active roster. Cameron Erving is currently on IR, though he recently started the 21-day practice window to return. Veteran tackles Jordan Mills, Eric Smith and William Sweet are on the practice squad.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys.. Please lose the rest of your games...

Jets.. Please win some games.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
How did he hurt his knee? From what I witnessed on Monday night this guy was probably going to be released before the week was out and now he has knee surgery???? This dude is horrible and how he ended up starting is beyond me. MM should of been fired for letting Knight sniff the field!

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
How did he hurt his knee? From what I witnessed on Monday night this guy was probably going to be released before the week was out and now he has knee surgery???? This dude is horrible and how he ended up starting is beyond me. MM should of been fired for letting Knight sniff the field!
You do realize they lost their top 3 tackles and started Steele over Knight? How good do you think other team’s 5th OT are?
:facepalm:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

released? He didn’t play that bad before this injury. At least not as bad as Steele. Also, you seem to have forgotten that this team is down the following O-linemen:
Looney
Tyron Smith
La’el Collins
Frederick retired
Now Martin.

We had no choice BUT to play him.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I'm sorry but Brandon Knight should of never been on the field Monday night. If he's not the worse lineman they have then he has to be rated 2nd to the worse. Missed blocks, missed assignments you name it Knight was down right horrible and he's lucky his play didn't lead to someone other than himself getting hurt.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
You do realize they lost their top 3 tackles and started Steele over Knight? How good do you think other team’s 5th OT are?
:facepalm:
HELL, put some of the under achieving D-Linemen on the O-Line. That would be a upgrade over Knight and the sad thing is I'm being serious!