News: LT Brandon Knight has knee surgery out for a few weeks

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Andy Dalton is going to die on the field.

He will if he can't identify safeties literally standing a few feet from him ready to come on what everybody watching at home knew was going to be a blitz.

He had such bad tunnel vision last night right from the opening series. He simply couldn't identify where the rushers were coming from because he wouldn't turn his head.

Baker got him once because he blitzed from 10 yards deep from Daltons right, pre-snap he never looked in that direction and when he took the snap he never even for a second glanced that way.

Man i hope that was rust or DeNucci is going to finish up this season.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Look at the bright side, at least we're not facing an elite dline this week.

The Commanders dline is pretty good. Full of first round draft picks. Top 10 in sacks I believe.
After we play the skins we may have no choice but to play DeNucci after Dalton gets injured.

Loso86

Reaction score
Yet yall will still be out here mad because we're losing and talking about how much the coaching sucks. Our offense pretty much has no shot and the defense, well, you know.
Exactly, even good coaching cant help this season it's too much to overcome at this point. Entire oline Qb Dt Te it's too much

Tussinman

Reaction score
The Commanders dline is pretty good. Full of first round draft picks. Top 10 in sacks I believe.
After we play the skins we may have no choice but to play DeNucci after Dalton gets injured.
The person you quoted was being sarcastic. Kerrigan, Sweat, Payne, and Young is an absolutely terrifying defensive line, cowboys are toast on Sunday

AbeBeta

Reaction score
And put him at left tackle. Or bump Williams out to LT.

It is our best lineup. Martin can be a very solid LT and when Knight is back, he's better than Steele at RT. McGovern looked solid - seems like the staff was only concerned about him and Biadasz because they saw no game action. They should be sold on both now

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Yet yall will still be out here mad because we're losing and talking about how much the coaching sucks. Our offense pretty much has no shot and the defense, well, you know.
Exactly. How dare Kellen not dial up 3 go routes every play

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It is our best lineup. Martin can be a very solid LT and when Knight is back, he's better than Steele at RT. McGovern looked solid - seems like the staff was only concerned about him and Biadasz because they saw no game action. They should be sold on both now

It probably is, but I'd rather see Williams go to LT, McGovern to LG and Martin back at RG. I still believe Williams is a better tackle than guard and playing him there might give us a glimpse of most of the line of our future with Tyron no longer able to make it through a season without some injury.

Although Martin can probably play LT better, I don't think he'd moved there permanently, so I'd like to see the combination of him, Biadasz and McGovern get some cohesion. I can't see Williams getting another contract right now, especially with McGovern on the roster to eventually replace him, so why not see if he has a future at LT? It's a spot where we are going to have to find someone sooner than we'd hoped.

erod

Reaction score
He will if he can't identify safeties literally standing a few feet from him ready to come on what everybody watching at home knew was going to be a blitz.

He had such bad tunnel vision last night right from the opening series. He simply couldn't identify where the rushers were coming from because he wouldn't turn his head.

Baker got him once because he blitzed from 10 yards deep from Daltons right, pre-snap he never looked in that direction and when he took the snap he never even for a second glanced that way.

Man i hope that was rust or DeNucci is going to finish up this season.
Those were supposed to be picked up, and he was trusting his linemen.

Meanwhile, Knight and Williams were blocking the same guy.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
We won’t draft Lawrence even if we get it. Lol. As much you think Dak is done here it’s not the truth
Think we’d get a nice haul of draft picks if they did get number 1 overall.

But it’s more likely they will be drafting somewhere around 10th or so.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Let's see what Connor Williams has at tackle or play Senat which could end Dalton's year

phildadon86

Reaction score
Think we’d get a nice haul of draft picks if they did get number 1 overall.

But it’s more likely they will be drafting somewhere around 10th or so.
I agree. I want a stud on defense. A real war daddy this time

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Were going to need to look at some high school LT with how this is going lol.