<Provocative and/or Inflammatory Thread Title Involving Good Cowboys Player>

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I dont believe any on you are qualified to be posting in this thread.

This thread should be the terms and conditions to every site from here on out. People would read it twice

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
superpunk;3807768 said:
<Re-statement of Provocative and/or Inflammatory Thread Premise>

<Offering of faulty anecdotal evidence from around the league, likely involving some recent playoff performance. The less you think about this paragraph, the better. You can spend the next 4 pages of thread trying to rationalize your poorly-thought-out argument to the people who are poking holes in it.>

<Offer outrageously moronic solution to Inflammatory Thread Premise>

The template is yours.
:laugh2:

This place never ceases to provide a good timely laugh.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
perrykemp;3807773 said:
Kurt Walden, OLB (Green Bay) would send D.Ware to bench if the Cowboys had kept him. Did you see his 3 sacks in week 16 -- that equates to 48/season -- more than doubling the NFL record.

How can we have been so stupid?

Would the Packers accept a package of DWare and Dez in return for getting Walden back?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
superpunk;3807768 said:

<Offering of faulty anecdotal evidence from around the league, likely involving some recent playoff performance. The less you think about this paragraph, the better. You can spend the next 4 pages of thread trying to rationalize your poorly-thought-out argument to the people who are poking holes in it.>

The template is yours.

:laugh2:

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;3807768 said:

The template is yours.
Impressive. :bow:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Sanchez's 1st round games:
2009 1st round: 62.4 rating
2010 1st round: 62.4 rating

Sanchez is the most consistent young playoff quarterback of all time. In the first round.

Poke that.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Surprised Danny Amendola hasn't made an appearance yet.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3807837 said:
A few years ago we drafted a promising player to play on special teams.
He turned into what everybody considered a JAG. He was such a JAG that every wanted him gone, everyone was mad that wasted a pick on him and nobody can remember his name...that much of a JAG.

Well I recently got a tweet or twitter or spitter or whatever it is called...from him. Turns out he just made employee of the month at Bennie's Bean emporium bar and grille.

It is just a matter of time before Rueage kicks in on the board.

Skyler Green.

Isn't he the drive thru guy at El Pollo Loco in Slidell,Louisiana?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I've been a fan for over 20 years, and let me tell you - DeMarcus Ware is not a playmaker, guys, face the facts, stop drinking the kool-aid and pumping the sunshine that you can only block when your homer glasses are on.

I've watched countless hours of film that I've been able to obtain from a friend of mine that knows this guy that watches the kids of a scout's daughter, and I can tell you this: Clay Matthews is head and shoulders better than DeMarcus Ware. All of DeMarcus Ware's sacks, ALL 15.5 of them this year were in garbage time when the game was already decided, and every single one of Clay Matthews' sacks was on a critical 3rd down play that would have inevitably and assuredly led to Green Bay losing that game. His drive, intensity, leadership ability, and long hair were clearly the reason Green Bay hung 40+ on the Falcons, because without his leadership Aaron Rodgers would have folded under pressure.

I think we can start by trading Ware, maybe for a 1st, 3rd, and a 6th and then use those picks to draft a "stud" like Matthews in the first round, and then maybe trade up into the middle of the first and draft a QB to replace Romo since he clearly sucks. We also need to sign Nnamdi Asomugha immediately, and get Haloti Ngata too and then those three will be able to generate a real pass rush since DeMarcus Ware doesn't ever make any plays.

perrykemp

Reaction score
casmith07;3808142 said:
I've been a fan for over 20 years, and let me tell you - DeMarcus Ware is not a playmaker, guys, face the facts, stop drinking the kool-aid and pumping the sunshine that you can only block when your homer glasses are on.

I've watched countless hours of film that I've been able to obtain from a friend of mine that knows this guy that watches the kids of a scout's daughter, and I can tell you this: Clay Matthews is head and shoulders better than DeMarcus Ware. All of DeMarcus Ware's sacks, ALL 15.5 of them this year were in garbage time when the game was already decided, and every single one of Clay Matthews' sacks was on a critical 3rd down play that would have inevitably and assuredly led to Green Bay losing that game. His drive, intensity, leadership ability, and long hair were clearly the reason Green Bay hung 40+ on the Falcons, because without his leadership Aaron Rodgers would have folded under pressure.

I think we can start by trading Ware, maybe for a 1st, 3rd, and a 6th and then use those picks to draft a "stud" like Matthews in the first round, and then maybe trade up into the middle of the first and draft a QB to replace Romo since he clearly sucks. We also need to sign Nnamdi Asomugha immediately, and get Haloti Ngata too and then those three will be able to generate a real pass rush since DeMarcus Ware doesn't ever make any plays.

Bravo

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
casmith07;3808142 said:

We have a winner.

T-RO

Reaction score
Well done, superpunk.

Where funny and true collide.

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
BREAKING REPORT OUT OF VALLEY RANCH! Tony Romo will miss 6-8 weeks due to Herpes. The cause of his absence, is once again Chris Gronkowski.

Trendnet

Reaction score
superpunk;3807768 said:

The template is yours.

I think your template is missing the obligatory "I really hate to say this, but"

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Trendnet;3808243 said:
I think your template is missing the obligatory "I really hate to say this, but"

Or Hos' personal favorite: "I really hope I'm wrong, but..."

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
<insert obligatory rebuttal about how team x is > team y, thus player x is > than player y>

<insert derogatory remark about superpunks. Style points awarded if you incorporate his mom into the post>

superpunk

Reaction score
casmith07;3808142 said:

+1....

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Frikkin brilliant, casmith07.
You've captured the essence of the stupidity that we're inflicted with here on a daily basis.

You deserve some type of interweb award.

I applaud you, sir. :bow:

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Avery;3807965 said:
Surprised Danny Amendola hasn't made an appearance yet.
His name will come up right after the "we need to use our first round pick to get Bobby Carpenter back" post. :D

This thread needs 5 stars and a sticky to make it last the entire off season. :cool: