News: LT Tyron Smith will have his 21-day practice window opened on Wednesday

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I love Tyron, however there is no way I would mess up the O-line. The O-line has been lights out and Tyler-Smith is dominating in the run game. Tyron tore his leg up trying to run down field.... Tyler Smith was drafting in the first round to replace Tyron and that is what he has done. Dallas is a run first team and Tyler has been incredible. I can't believe I would ever time this. How long will Tyron stay healthy? Why not try Tyron at guard. Teach Tryon to play swing, that would be crazy scary knowing that an all-pro could come in and dominate.

In theory this could work, however the continuity as a unit is working and we are not playing fantasy football.

Go Dallas!!!

Last edited:

HanD

Reaction score
getting an all pro back would not mess up the line play imo. look at how they are shifting guys around with tyler and peters playing both LT and LG and mcgovern playing LG and C.

tyron gets hurt but when he plays, it is to a high level. higher than tyler and probably higher than peters.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
You guys haven't been noticing how Tyler Smith has been getting some left guard reps lately? Also did you see how good he looked pulling as a guard? By playoff time Tyron will be in form and it makes this o-line even better.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always hold my breath because anytime you shuffle the O-line there are minor adjustments player need to make, feet align or step different with each player, some ones pads are larger or smaller etc.. sometimes not that noticeable like hopefully this time will be.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I love Tyron, however there is no way I would mess up the O-line. The O-line has been lights out and Tyler-Smith is dominating in the run game. Tyron tore his leg up trying to run down field.... Tyler Smith was drafting in the first round to replace Tyron and that is what he has done. Dallas is a run first team and Tyler has been incredible. I can't believe I would ever time this. How long will Tyron stay healthy? Why not try Tyron at guard. Teach Tryon to play swing, that would be crazy scary knowing that an all-pro could come in and dominate.

In theory this could work, however the continuity as a unit is working and we are not playing fantasy football.

Go Dallas!!!

Agreed on everything, however if Tyron is healthy, he has to be played and played at LT. Tyler will be even more devastating playing guard. And getting rid of McGovern will help even more.

Twin928

Reaction score

Go Dallas!!!
Mess up the line bro with Tyron at LT DAK CONFIDENCE IS THUR THE ROOF LOL WE GET ONLY BETTER

UncleOscar

Reaction score
Tyron is just depth now. Expensive depth, but depth. No use moving chess pieces around to accommodate him, only to have him go down in 3-4 games.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Agreed. Don't mess up this team by bringing back our 2nd best offensive lineman and top 5 player on the team. Icky

Y’all talking aboug OBJ can’t play but your all in for guy who had far more injuries and all of sudden he is ready?.