News: LT Tyron Smith will have his 21-day practice window opened on Wednesday

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Y’all talking aboug OBJ can’t play but your all in for guy who had far more injuries and all of sudden he is ready?.

Article says Tyron Smith is practicing and ready to play soon. Haven't seen an OBJ article that insists that, totally just going off my reading comprehension skills here. Don't give a **** about OBJ to be honest as this thread is about Tyron Smith. Just want the guy who's already signed on this team and is really good to play if he can play.

Nexx

Reaction score
Put your best five out there. I have confidence that Tyler will play well inside or outside.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Article says Tyron Smith is practicing and ready to play soon. Haven't seen an OBJ article that insists that, totally just going off my reading comprehension skills here. Don't give a **** about OBJ to be honest as this thread is about Tyron Smith. Just want the guy who's already signed on this team and is really good to play if he can play.

Tyron won’t be ready until spring it’s Jerry selling hype. What’s even worse is you would be willing to demote perfectly heathy LT that’s playing well just so you and Jerry can say we won it our way if that ever happens.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Tyron won’t be ready until spring it’s Jerry selling hype. What’s even worse is you would be willing to demote perfectly heathy LT that’s playing well just so you and Jerry can say we won it our way if that ever happens.

I don't even know what you're going on about. I said put Tyron Smith in when he's healthy because he is good. Anything else you're going on about is a personal problem you have going with something else. Can't help you.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Y’all talking aboug OBJ can’t play but your all in for guy who had far more injuries and all of sudden he is ready?.
Did you buy a OBJ Cowboys jersey already? I haven't seen a man crush like this since Romo's 1st year starting.
I really hope we don't sign him, he would be too expensive for a 3rd WR.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Nope, Tyler Smith was playing LT on that play.

Notice that McGovern is at LG.

You are correct on that play. I thought that was one of plays when he played guard. At the guard position there will be more opportunities to pull however.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Hes practicing today. Stop trolling man. Its getting old

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
If he's 100% then we've got a deep o-line heading into the playoffs.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
There is a chance Tyron will get some reps against Houston. You do not want a San Francisco playoff situation when Tyron missed about 6 weeks and they put him in right in the middle of a dog fight. I want him starting against Jacksonville.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I literally can't process a Cowboy fan thinking leaving a healthyish (if that happens of course) Tyron Smith on the bench for Conner McGovern is a good idea. And back to Tyler for the 100th time. He has been amazing for a rookie LT but has a long way to go before he is a top LT in this league. Moving him to LG would in no way hamper his long term development. Heck, he's already doing it a few snaps a game and did it most of the offseason. He needs to play because he is one of our best 5 OL, but he isn't playing well enough to move a HOFer out of the spot he has played for a decade and he will do just as well at LG if not better with Tyron next to him. I actually think he will be better for us at LG in the short run pulling out in front of all those right side runs with Martin and Steele? Getting excited...and then Tyron will of course get hurt and we'll go right back to where we were any way

Proof

Reaction score
The only thing he is going to be pulling is his hamstring. He can’t be ready with the standards they are using on OBJ. :facepalm:

do you ever stop? jesus. different injuries, different timelines, different physical requirements of the position. ones been cleared and the other hasn't. one is already on the team and paid for, the other is trying to grift.