Lucky Whitehead is awful

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
He doesn't belong on this team. He has the worst decision making skills on KR I've ever seen.

We literally would have been better off putting nobody back there.

He shows zero potential as a WR.

He needs to go.

Zman5

Reaction score
He needs an offseason or two. He is not ready for the NFL yet.

I'm pulling for the kid because I saw him play when he was in highschool and I thought he had potential to play in the NFL. Unfortunately, he doesn't belong out there right now.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
He doesn't belong on this team. He has the worst decision making skills on KR I've ever seen.

We literally would have been better off putting nobody back there.

He shows zero potential as a WR.

He needs to go.

I wouldn't go that far...Lucky is just a rookie trying to learn the game.....he needs more playing time to learn the game......now is the best time to get him reps....

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Our return game is terrible no matter who is back there. It was bad last year with Harris and it has been terrible this year.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I would have rather kept Jenkins over Whitehead...or ORRRRR Dewayne Harris who's getting open for the Giants. Of course the latter is a cheap second guess but still...

Kaiser

Reaction score
He needs an offseason or two. He is not ready for the NFL yet.

I'm pulling for the kid because I saw him play when he was in highschool and I thought he had potential to play in the NFL. Unfortunately, he doesn't belong out there right now.

I'm pulling for him too but I would put him on the practice squad at this point. Dwayne Harris needed a PS season before he blossomed, its part of the process. But I really don't see Lucky adding anything to the active roster at this point.

bodi

Reaction score
god he's no Harris - great decisions to bring the ball out of the end zone

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Ultimately I'm rooting for the guy, and yes, I'm just angry because he played like excrement, but he has no business being on the field right now.

I'd rather see his roster spot being filled with someone that has more potential.

Nobody can tell me there aren't more talented guys on practice squads around the NFL right now.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I must have missed it somehow.

What exactly did Lucky do to inspire this much rage?

dupree89

Reaction score
god he's no Harris - great decisions to bring the ball out of the end zone

exactly. And by the way its not just some disgruntled Dallas fans calling him out. Simms, at the time, said how stupid it was. When you are missing your best players you cant have penalties or mental mistakes. And that was just a horrible decision.

Aven8

Reaction score
He got 1 pass with awful blocking, and one punt return. How is he awful again???

He's like Cmike. A Sasquatch a Unicorn right now.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the season is shot. play your players now, find out what we have next year. What is Lucky hurting by playing him? Dont tell me any o yous thought we were winning? If they toss him fine, but they dont need a "player" back there, they need youth for the future. Why do we expect Dallas to lose than on top of that, not try to find players for the future. Give him a few games, what do you have to win?