Lucky Whitehead is awful

dupree89

Reaction score
there are undrafted free agents every year that make an impact. Dallas needs to start grabbing the right guys. The kid for the Jaguars last year was an undrafted WR and I believe he caught 50 balls and several TDs. And he is off to a good start this year too. Just because someone is a rookie free agent doesn't mean he has to suck.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
"Unleash Lucky"... remember that heading on a thread this week? It was just bluster just as I knew it would be. None of our WR can get open consistently without Dez on the field drawing cover his way.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
So I guess he did take one out? I somehow missed it.

I saw several kickoffs go for touchbacks. Was he somehow supposed to return those or something?

The one that he decided to run out, he got blasted at the 16 yard line because he was A) scared or B) trying to get cutesy.

Deep_South

Reaction score
We need some help at receiver badly. The new guy fell down on the play Weeden threw the pick, so he couldn't try to catch it or even break it up.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow all the responses are spot on in this thread. Maybe over the bye week we can make a move to improve this desperate situation.

black label

Reaction score
No JPG or gif? Man I'm disappointed.

taking_the_trash_out.jpg

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He got 1 pass with awful blocking, and one punt return. How is he awful again???

He's like Cmike. A Sasquatch a Unicorn right now.

You must have taken off watching KO returns today.

RunDMC

Reaction score
They replaced Harris with another guy with long dreads. The front office was hoping the fans wouldn't notice.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Sad, but true.

These cheap ***** let the best back in the league walk and replaced him with Darren "can't break a tackle to save his life" McFadden and let a very solid all around player in Harris walk because they had confidence in Devin Street.