Twitter: Luke Gifford Suspended

jrumann59

Reaction score
I think the change happened with the whole weed change also. Maybe a list of O"K ******* took this give him 2 games", and list of longer suspension worthy items

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
On the fast lane. Babes, shady characters, going to the baby milk store at all hours ... It didn't add up.
The all-nite stakeouts by @Corso, @cern , both with trench coats and cigarettes dangling from their kissers, didn't paint a rosy picture.
We ate so many gas station pork rinds...

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Luke gave in to the Dark Side ... :D
Grooaaannnn! :muttley:
giphy.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I actually thought Gifford would have had a bigger role on this team by now. He was very good in the 2019 preseason and had a special teams role as a rookie before getting hurt. He hit a wall and now has made a very bad decision.

With the defense Dallas runs now, Gifford, who was a 3-4 outside linebacker at Nebraska, had a chance to find his niche. He hasn't done so; and with this suspension the Cowboys could choose to make an example out of him and cut him. I wish him luck regardless if he remains a Cowboy or not.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Who?
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GiffLu00.htm
179 snaps 5 tackles

If he was taking PEDs, he was taking the wrong stuff. He should stop buying his drugs from "Wish" or on the street, ask for a refund. LOL

He may have just been taking supplements and didn't know what was in them or that they were banned, or they were adulterated with banned substances.

Sudafed is on their list of banned substances.

It's annoying that teams out players for drug use, but won't tell us what the drug was.

NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE POLICY ON PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING SUBSTANCES 2020:
https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows....olicy_on_Performance_Enhancing_Substances.pdf

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dang he must’ve been really careless about taking the juice to get caught in the NFL.

lockster

Reaction score

Dang, the lber, I was hoping was going to take Smith's spot. How stupid are ball players that they can't grasp the fact that drug tests are going to bust you? I can see how Rodney Harris takes that chance at the end of his career since he had been so banged up, but this is senseless for a young guy. If he's being suspended, it means it's multiple positive tests. What a moron. He's more like Smith than I thought.