LVE’s injury

InTheZone

Reaction score
LVE is not the problem. The inability of Kris to coach the talent and not the system is the problem
I thought Kris was a secondary coach, he has nothing to do with the linebackers and their inabilities

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It’s been obvious he’s been playing hurt,better he sits. It wasn’t helping matters for team or him playing that way. I get it,he was playing good soldier but they need one of these depth guys to step up and just tackle if anything else. Dallas needs to find out anyways which of those depth guys want to be on the team or cut next year,as It really is an audition for players on defense for a new DC direction.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LVE will probably miss the Bills game as well. We are lucky his injury isn't career-ending... the official word is they don't think it is.

blueblood70

Reaction score
looks like Thomas is battling the FLu, this could get ugly with out LVE or Thomas..

Paradox

Reaction score
I have no doubt that Lee is still our best LB when he starts. Smith and Lee have excellent chemistry and feed off each other's hits. I'd love to see Gifford get a chance today as well.

Just a thought, if somebody talked Jaylon into accepting "Kathie" as a nickname, we'd have the Hot Boyz featuring Kathie, Lee, Gifford! :eek: So, please don't do that.