Twitter: LVE back in 6-8 weeks

garyv

Reaction score

Who cares I've already labeled him a bust....sorry but there were rumors of neck issues in College. I personally have neck issues
and have had two surgeries he will always get stingers in neck area it WON'T improve. They need to target this spot in free agency
or next draft.

Neck, colarbone and shoulders can relate !!!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Remember it well. You were one of the allies I had on the Rashaan Evans movement and it’s tough to forget being shouted down by the LVE mob.
Yessir and hey I owned it after the rookie year. But the reasons I was down on him was injuries and toughness. And those things are now derailing his career. I forget who it was not too long ago said I was wrong about LVE and I forget who it was

scottsp

Reaction score
Yessir and hey I owned it after the rookie year. But the reasons I was down on him was injuries and toughness. And those things are now derailing his career. I forget who it was not too long ago said I was wrong about LVE and I forget who it was
Certainly! It’s not like we don’t root for the guy. Screw being right at the cost of success! We knew about the concerns medically before the draft. But we also understood the organization ignored those issues, probably because he was a bigger linebacker who could run. For me, I prefer the player there who has shown that he can fight through the wash and finish plays. A thumper.

cern

Reaction score
I ran off two hunters from my pasture yesterday. They jumped my fence to collect some palomas, I walked towards them with one of my pistols and ran them off. I have 25 cows back there and don't need them getting spooked.
Another problem is the putos don't pick up their empty hulls. Cattle eat them and get very sick.