LVE changed this defense. Dak still a liability

jnday

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.
I don’t hate the kid at all. I am like the rest of America that sees his flaws . You Dak supporters seems to forget that if Dak wasn’t the QB, there would be somebody else playing the position and it is a good chance that the other QB would have pocket awareness and be more accurate passing the ball. Dak he the third most time in the pocket out of all starting QBs. That one little fact shows that the sack problem is caused By Dak instead of the oline. The lack of passes over 15 yards is horrendous. The coaches play calling is very limited due to Dak. Quincy was much a better QB, even with his coke addiction.

jnday

Reaction score
I believe he was 24-28 for 249yds and a TD against the best defense in the league last week. Can’t wait until he improves his mechanics.
At this point, his mechanics is not going to improve.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It’s unfortunate that Dak has the limitations that he does. This team seems like an elite QB away from their next championship.
More like an elite offensive line. In 2016 when we had a dam good O line Dak was amazing. You can put most of the blame on Dak, but if you do you’ll be wrong!!!! The O lines pass blocking is the biggest issue on this team, other than Garrett and Linehan’s coaching of course!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Yes!,,, that #94 seemingly did draw off 100lb pressure of EXPLOSIVE STEAM STOMP WE WERE LAYING DOWN ACROSS THEIR CASING-LINERS,AT THE TIMEo_O

ain't no denying that fact*
Like a steam engine out of control.......yet well regulated.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I don’t hate the kid at all. I am like the rest of America that sees his flaws . You Dak supporters seems to forget that if Dak wasn’t the QB, there would be somebody else playing the position and it is a good chance that the other QB would have pocket awareness and be more accurate passing the ball. Dak he the third most time in the pocket out of all starting QBs. That one little fact shows that the sack problem is caused By Dak instead of the oline. The lack of passes over 15 yards is horrendous. The coaches play calling is very limited due to Dak. Quincy was much a better QB, even with his coke addiction.
*I'd buy a 4-0 chip off of that brick yer' tooling thru town with,Bro!,,,cuz' It's pretty solid:starspin:

jnday

Reaction score
Did you hate on Romo as well?
I diskiked him until he stopped throwing the untimely interceptions due to him trying to do to much to win the games by himself. That was my only problem with Romo. Romo never had the problems that Dak has. Romo could have took this team and lead them to the Super Bowl since they have a very good defense. That is something that Romo never had when he was playing. Romo knew how to get the most out of Dez as well. Dak is not accurate enough to throw 20 yard, back shoulder passes. Those plays have been taken out of the play book with Dak. The Dak lovers are trying to say that Dak can develop like Romo. That is a joke. Romo is had talent to play the position , while Dak does not. Why are y’all so blind? I never really hated any QBS, including Dak. I hate his limitations compared to other QBs

Last edited:

jnday

Reaction score
I thought he held onto the ball to long? He dinks and dunks partly because pressure is forcing him too.
He has the third most time to pass compared to all the other QBs. He is only getting pressure when he holds the ball too long. He wouldn’t have 25 sacks taken if he had any sense of urgency. Third is not good enough? If he had the most time to pass, the sacks would be the same.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He has the third most time to pass compared to all the other QBs. He is only getting pressure when he holds the ball too long. He wouldn’t have 25 sacks taken if he had any sense of urgency. Third is not good enough? If he had the most time to pass, the sacks would be the same.
Damn, STOP!,,, PLEEZE!o_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin: