LVE continues to be weak link

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are many that get it, but a few still singing his praises. That will change at 3-3.
He's not the only one on the field...its a team sport.....you're telling us that once you get your wish for Cox, we will go undefeated? Can you guarantee that? All we need is to replace LVE with Cox and we'll win the SB?

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Ya. First one that needs replaced.
Maybe
I think 55 ran down a runner who was a on a long run ready to hit pay dirt hit the escalator see the Art Work . I didn’t get that LVE was horrible today .

Now was it Fowler & Sam Williams who had edge containment as if they never heard of it . First week Fournette made a living on the edge today Wash followed that map .
I must have missed that. But then again I missed big foot too,

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah, when I played basketball I always ran outside to guard another guy while the ball handler dribble down for an easy layup. dang
That's what your supposed to do...there are 4 other players and not everyone can follow the ball. Pass and pick, pass and cut, box out, get in position for an outlet, pick and roll etc....everyone has an assignment. We don't know what assignments these players have.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
That's what you're supposed to do...there are 4 other players and not everyone can follow the ball. Pass and pick, pass and cut, box out, get in position for an outlet, pick and roll, etc....everyone has an assignment. We don't know what assignments these players have.
and we won. That's good enough for me.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Apparently you don't understand the game. I'm done with you.
I understand what my eyes tell me. LVE lumbering, blocked, and when he does tackle he tackled Parsons tackling the runner. If tackling your own guy tackling the runner is not evidence of being out of every run play nothing is.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no problem with LVE. I think he does the best he can and it wouldn't be a bad idea to look to upgrade that position. shrugs.
I agree with that....I just don't like so called fans that think they are experts and constantly tear down players. Nothing wrong with criticism, but to fixate on one player is creepy and pathetic.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I agree with that....I just don't like so called fans that think they are experts and constantly tear down players. Nothing wrong with criticism, but to fixate on one player is creepy and pathetic.
When we dont win the division and dont even get a wild card berth are you going to be happy with him? Probably not. Let’s bring back Jaylon. I think he is available and then we will focus on him. That’s the ticket!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When we are 3-3 will you still be happy with he is just doing the best he can?
You didn't answer my question...you're saying that we won't lose again if Cox replaces LVE? If not, then you are going against your constant blabbering.