LVE continues to be weak link

Cmac

Reaction score
LVE's problem is lateral speed.....going side to side. Should be in more tackles from the middle. I like the Commanders' LB Holcomb......always around the ball.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
LVE is the RW31 of the current Cowboys.

Oh, he'll pump up tackle stats, but well down the field. Not exactly a catalytic player.

Plug in a fast/physical MLB into this defense, and oh man, we'd go from elite to all-time elite.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
LVE did good, at times he ran in the right direction to get in on some tackles of his own players. good job. he played well for being him.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
LVE is the RW31 of the current Cowboys.

Oh, he'll pump up tackle stats, but well down the field. Not exactly a catalytic player.

Plug in a fast/physical MLB into this defense, and oh man, we'd go from elite to all-time elite.
I made the exact same point on the other LVE thread. Exact point. With White or David type from Tampa and lights out. He is the weak link. Period.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
LVE's problem is lateral speed.....going side to side. Should be in more tackles from the middle. I like the Commanders' LB Holcomb......always around the ball.
Wolf boy is lumbering, slow, never in the gap, and poor pass coverage. What everyone sees on here is a mystery to me. Tackles after first downs.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
I've been down on LVE, but against the Rams I saw him bust through the line and pressure the QB, then I saw him running stride for stride with a RB on a wheel route 30 yards downfield.

Cmac

Reaction score
Not a hitter, not a player that causes loss in yardage, not a player that moves quickly from sideline to sideline.......he is what he is, and he is on our team. Not too much to say or see about impressive.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m actually surprised he lasted this long after the surgery. The lack of fluidity in his movement now and the way he tackles now as opposed to his rookie year is all a result of the fused vertebrae. Manning’s arm strength deteriorated rapidly and he wasn’t a LB and guys like Chad Henning we’re effectively done to.

Dude was a beast when healthy, but you can’t beat injuries like this. I mean he technically beat it because he’s still getting paid for a few years.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
i love the video posted by some guy telling us LVE is solid and then showing LVE running down plays from behind and 30 yards down the field without as much of any wonderment why backs are getting that far down field in the first place. Well, its because wolfboy never fills the gap or at the line where the play should have been made and usually blocked down field on many running plays. Interesting this video did not include many pics of just that and there are a multitude. So all baloney. LVE will be gone next year. So much for solid.