LVE Game Videos

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should be all his plays for each game except the conference championship which is the whole game. Don't let others tell you how he plays. Look for yourself. Note teh games are given in chronological order.

For anybody just watching 1 or 2 games, start at the end of the season. He improved as the season progressed.
Schedule
Sep 1@TROY
Sep 8@UCONN
Sep 15@OKST
Sep 29@WYO
Oct 6@SDSU
Oct 13@NEV
Oct 19@CSU
Oct 27@AFA
Nov 3@BYU
Nov 9@FRES
Nov 16@UNM
Nov 24@USU

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
For anybody just watching 1 or 2 games, start at the end of the season. He improved as the season progressed.
Schedule
Sep 1@TROY
Sep 8@UCONN
Sep 15@OKST
Sep 29@WYO
Oct 6@SDSU
Oct 13@NEV
Oct 19@CSU
Oct 27@AFA
Nov 3@BYU
Nov 9@FRES
Nov 16@UNM
Nov 24@USU

That is why I put them in chronological order to show the improvement.

aria

Reaction score
He’s the best player ever, until he plays for the anyone but the Cowboys.

He was a Pro Bowler in “Beast Mode”. Now he’ll just an over rated POS.

Zman5

Reaction score
This is what I saw.

Pros:

Long and rangy. Has good range when dropping back on pass plays
Long arms which helps him with wrapping up when tackling.
Seems to know where he is supposed be. Didn't see him out of position much.
Good at getting underneath the blockers for a tall guy.

Cons:
Lacks pop. He may have the size of Rolando but doesn't have the pop RoMac had. Didn't see any tackles where he drove a player back.
Lacks lower body strength. Plays light for his size.
Tends to tackle high at times. Uses his arms more than his legs to make a tackle.
Didn't see him shed blocks much once an OL got on him.

He probably will have the most impact as a cover LB in his rookie year. He needs to get stronger in his lower body and learn to use his legs/core more to his advantage.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I just read a post tonight on another draft board where someone comped him to Chad Greenway. Seems like a good comparison to me.

John813

Reaction score
This is what I saw.

He probably will have the most impact as a cover LB in his rookie year. He needs to get stronger in his lower body and learn to use his legs/core more to his advantage.

That's my thought too. Sure we'll get a bunch of complaining early on about why our 1st rounder isn't playing everydown week 1 and player X would have!
But I feel give him a year to adjust, once again, and he should be a very good player in year 2, if not in the 2nd half of year 1.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score

I heard all the negatives about 8 player team in HS. Didn’t start until is last year. Doesn’t cover well and so on. With him getting better as his playing time increased is a very very good thing. He is progressing with more experience and add that to his freakish athleticism has me excited about this pick.

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
Thanx for the videos @FuzzyLumpkins

I'm feeling a little better about him

My biggest bet is that Lee worked him out and you have to believe Lee had significant input here. I'll trust Lee's evaluation