LVE Game Videos

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My opinion is this kid will do well. Bosworthesque, coaching, strength and training, may transition into Urlacher.

Soth

Reaction score
I like the pick. I prefer an LB that is fast and can cover vs a tough LB with killer instinct. I think Marinellis scheme relies on speed and LBs need to be able to drop into coverage. Yes, we might struggle against the run, but LVE should help solidify the middle of the field against the pass. It also looks like he can blitz too.

Sean Lee is not the most physical corner and he has thrived under Marinelli.

The way to fix the run defense is to get a strong DT. Maybe next year...

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
This is what I saw.

Pros:

Long and rangy. Has good range when dropping back on pass plays
Long arms which helps him with wrapping up when tackling.
Seems to know where he is supposed be. Didn't see him out of position much.
Good at getting underneath the blockers for a tall guy.

Cons:
Lacks pop. He may have the size of Rolando but doesn't have the pop RoMac had. Didn't see any tackles where he drove a player back.
Lacks lower body strength. Plays light for his size.
Tends to tackle high at times. Uses his arms more than his legs to make a tackle.
Didn't see him shed blocks much once an OL got on him.

He probably will have the most impact as a cover LB in his rookie year. He needs to get stronger in his lower body and learn to use his legs/core more to his advantage.

This is pretty much what I saw. He's like a giant DB that can tackle. Very rangy with good change of direction.

His hips look very fluid.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is pretty much what I saw. He's like a giant DB that can tackle. Very rangy with good change of direction.

His hips look very fluid.

He’s only scratched the surface of his potential too.

I love this pick. Exactly the type of talent you need in a modern day linebacker and we threw it at our biggest weakness on the team.