LVE had a great game

blueblood70

Reaction score
1583fb4e4076a0c302392ace7690da01.jpg

Nexx

Reaction score
The bar got lowered about 2 years ago. Rookie LVE thus far was his peak.

I been hard on him but it is what it is.......gotta give him his due yesterday. At this point I'm not even looking for All Pro play out of him and Jaylon. I'm just looking for them to do their job. The bar has been lowered and we can win some games if that's the type of contribution LVE gives yesterday.

A competent linebacker is suppose to be able to shed or get around a block. He cant do that. What youre telling me is that if you have a someone trying to block that you are not suppose to make a play?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A competent linebacker is suppose to be able to shed or get around a block. He cant do that. What youre telling me is that if you have a someone trying to block that you are not suppose to make a play?

I didn't say you weren't "suppose to make a play". I'm just judging his performance as a whole. Like I said earlier, we can sit here and bring up all the negative plays guys had yesterday.....its also silly to suggest Jaylon has never "gotten around a block".....

Nexx

Reaction score
I didn't say you weren't "suppose to make a play". I'm just judging his performance as a whole. Like I said earlier, we can sit here and bring up all the negative plays guys had yesterday.....its also silly to suggest Jaylon has never "gotten around a block".....
It’s rare if he ever does anymore. I was watching him more than not and he got engaged he couldn’t shed it. It’s pathetic how far he gets washed out of a play. Sometimes he gets pushed back 5 to 7 yards and the running back literally runs into him 10 to 12 yards down field and he get credited with a tackle

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s rare if he ever does anymore. I was watching him more than not and he got engaged he couldn’t shed it. It’s pathetic how far he gets washed out of a play. Sometimes he gets pushed back 5 to 7 yards and the running back literally runs into him 10 to 12 yards down field and he get credited with a tackle
I'll take your word for it. I honestly didn't single him out and watch specifically what he was doing I just noticed a few plays he did make plays.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Always the negative nancy.
That isn';t negative...dude COME ON.

He said he'd hate to lose LVE......

Come on. You got the balls to call out others for their M.O....and yet yours is just as unreasonable.

Oh but YOU "always look at the positive side"

No...you don't. You find the scab and pick it hard. With your bayonet.

Why not cut a little bit of slack now and then?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's bs , Jaylon had a good game too.

It was a good game by all...not sure why we have to have these silly immature fights.

USARMYVET rued the possibility of losing LVE and now we got us a scruffle/ WHY?

Why not just agree we dont want to lose LVE if we can help it?

WHY...for the love of god antagonize people incessantly?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That isn';t negative...dude COME ON.

He said he'd hate to lose LVE......

Come on. You got the balls to call out others for their M.O....and yet yours is just as unreasonable.

Oh but YOU "always look at the positive side"

No...you don't. You find the scab and pick it hard. With your bayonet.

Why not cut a little bit of slack now and then?
Why didn’t you say the rest of what he said? Huh?
Going to be unfortunate if LVE goes on to have a great season to watch him sign elsewhere all the while Dallas gave J. Smith the contract extension.

That’s being negative. Nancy.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
That's bs , Jaylon had a good game too.

will rewatch game in full as I’m basing my comment on a long run that looked like he was out of position and chasing down the runner like last year

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
None of our linebackers had a good game with run defense. Safeties were making tackles all day. Dallas needs bigger defensive tackles to take some pressure off these linebackers. You seldom see our Linebackers make hits in the hole. If Chargers ran more I think they would of won Sunday. We need a dominate DT and a dominate hole filling MLB. Think Ken Norton. Eugene Lockhart types. If we fixed these two spots our defense would get better tremendously. Parson could be it but still lacking that run stuffing DT.