Twitter: LVE hitched

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What’s wrong with her? Looks like wifey material to me. Most young, rich guys go for looks only but this girl isn’t so shabby either :thumbup:
* ya know? The about the first thing I'd thought,,,er,,,after mentally deleting those following the viewing that bikini photo,,,er,,,was that " I'll betcha' that gal would home can the batch of garden grown 'new potatoes' & refine her home made dill pickle recipe to impress her man,,
,:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
He got the last one....And Idaho is full. Nice thought though. Stay away please. :popcorn:
*ha,,,all I ever cut sign while on the trail of ,up there in Idaho, was lesbians, meth ******& whale tailed mattress back genius-sub species thereof,,,er,,,but I was working from "see to see" o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Oh god...she's from Emmett...Good luck w/ that one LVE. Been there...done that myself. :popcorn:

Question is...how did they meet? Seems a little strange....Riggins/Emmett aren't exactly close. Long distance relationships hardly ever work.
BAWAHHHAAAAAaaaaa
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

* I'd drove my issued company pick-up truck up to Emmett from Boise one Sunday to make some "fast steps" with this convenience store checkout little blond haired gal,,,who'd seemingly been more than receptive two days prior,,,Damn! she'd just unexpectedly quit her job the day before,,,I went back to my "Craigslist basement room for rent" with a road killed racoon to skin out& 12 pack of Budweiser's to drinko_O

* straight up truth*

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
H-m-m, I wonder if he'll have here doing the wolf call -- it's a pretty catchy thing, although, not entirely lady-like for a female! :muttley:

In any case, congratulations are in order . . . way to go, dude -- she's a doll. ;)

Female wolves do the wolf call

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Madalynn Tucker is her name.

Leighton-Vander-Esch-girlfriend-Madalynn-Tucker-1.jpg

I want to see the supermodels with whom the critics of this young lady are making time. :muttley:

Congrats to LVE and Mrs. LVE.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
BAWAHHHAAAAAaaaaa
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

* I'd drove my issued company pick-up truck up to Emmett from Boise one Sunday to make some "fast steps" with this convenience store checkout little blond haired gal,,,who'd seemingly been more than receptive two days prior,,,Damn! she'd just unexpectedly quit her job the day before,,,I went back to my "Craigslist basement room for rent" with a road killed racoon to skin out& 12 pack of Budweiser's to drinko_O

* straight up truth*

Not sure I'd know what to do if you invited me to dinner. The mere thought of road-killed racoon makes me queasy! :omg:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Not sure I'd know what to do if you invited me to dinner. The mere thought of road-killed racoon makes me queasy! :omg:
:lmao:lmao:lmao:

* bro,I'd definitely come closer to the fine dining enjoyment of roasted racoon as compared to that of opossum:omg:,,, why did I ever relay to about that time we'd stopped to "road whiz" next to a road killed deer & mark horner kicked it while he was whizzing on it and '4 'opossums Shot straight outta' that dead deer's coolio? Ol' Horner really never had been the same since:lmao2:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Not attractive and are too petite and pre-pubescent looking for the most part. But if it's his thing and helps him be the best LB in the NFL, then so be it. I just think getting married in your early or mid 20s is a bad idea because you lose the best years of your life to explore your body and go on different adventures with all sorts of different women. You lose that if you marry too young.

The most important thing in a relationship is looks, but if that appearance and body type is attractive to him, I guess so be it and all the best for him.
Each to his own! I actually think she has a smokin hot bod!