Twitter: LVE hitched

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Good sign.

Married guys tend to stay out of trouble and want to go to work more than the single skirt chasers do.

Good move!!!!! Hand over one-half of your wealth and 95% of your independence!
In time, a tired old ex will come looking for ye!
Ooohhhhhh!

CPanther95

Reaction score
I'll have been married 33 years in November. A successful marriage is all about the woman you pick. I picked a great one.

If you also want a successful marriage, make me an offer.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Good sign.

Married guys tend to stay out of trouble and want to go to work more than the single skirt chasers do.

Damn.

We've lost yet another soldier..........stay strong men.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think a few of the guys on this site just got their hearts broken. Sorry boys, he's taken!

Oh god...she's from Emmett...Good luck w/ that one LVE. Been there...done that myself. :popcorn:

Question is...how did they meet? Seems a little strange....Riggins/Emmett aren't exactly close. Long distance relationships hardly ever work.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I think a few of the guys on this site just got their hearts broken. Sorry boys, he's taken!
200w.gif

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Congratulations LVE!!!

On a separate note, hard to imagine being a pro athlete getting hitched at 23. Traveling from town to town could create some conflicts.
Only if you lack character and choose to do things you ought not to. Believe it or not, but there are a lot of people who are able to control themselves at any age.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Agree about the later part. How idiotic to criticize someone another person loves. I am happy for LVE.
Physical attraction is fleeting.
Love is so much something more.
We generally confuse lust and having a crush with love, but love is having someone that...

Love is a many splendored thing.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Reminds me of a saying I once read:

"Marriage is like a castle under siege. Everybody on the outside wants to get in and everybody on the inside wishes they could get out."

Just kidding. Best wishes to LVE and his lovely young bride.:clap:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Face isn't pretty. Eyes look oriental, nose isn't right/too thin. Overall just petite, looks like the quintessential "stay in the house and say yes to the mister" type. Idk.

Both the last 2 girls I shared my body with were way more attractive than her

but again, I don't live LVE's life, only thing that matters is he makes the right reads and tackles guys for minimal gain and no YAC.

Lol lying for strangers on the internet. I dig it

Altestic

Reaction score
Lol lying for strangers on the internet. I dig it
Is it not crazy that even though I'm shorter than LVE that all of the women I've been with are taller than this little tiny thing of his? It's like he wants to have a Cole Beasley for a child. Lmao.

Altestic

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with Asian eyes. ("Oriental" is used to describe things and places, not people.) Either way, if she's someone he's attracted to, that all that matters.
Not attractive and are too petite and pre-pubescent looking for the most part. But if it's his thing and helps him be the best LB in the NFL, then so be it. I just think getting married in your early or mid 20s is a bad idea because you lose the best years of your life to explore your body and go on different adventures with all sorts of different women. You lose that if you marry too young.

The most important thing in a relationship is looks, but if that appearance and body type is attractive to him, I guess so be it and all the best for him.