Twitter: LVE Is Not Happy About The Way Ya'll Seem Excited To Be Rid Of Jaylon

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LVE is right but its a losing battle. You can't tell idiots this stuff lol. Best thing to do is just stay off the internet and social media. Like Diggs does.

Imagine thinking a NFL player is right about fans and media critiquing them at their job.

There is nothing right about what he said in his situation and almost nobody makes things personal.

He probably wonders why Eagles fans say he sucks when he goes to Philadelphia. Poor guy just can’t figure out why they would say that.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ugh, okay.

99% when an average Jane or Joe gets fired, they don’t receive a severance package of guaranteed money.

Let’s not act like Jaylon getting cut is the equivalent to some single parent working at the Piggly Wiggly for $8/hour + tips.
:clap:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think LVE needs to stop watching the news. Maybe he don’t realize what business he’s in?
I think it’s the fans that need to stop listening to the media. You’ve got it backwards

Havic

Reaction score
You dont like it? Perfect your craft. Not gonna feel sorry for a dude making millions to play football for a living, comes with the job.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I endorse fans and media criticizing players in this business and always will.

The juice is worth the squeeze in this business.
The media. Is 90% wrong. And when they’re right they’re wrong about something else.

basel90

Reaction score
LVE so far is a mini bust unfortunately , probably due to his injuries etc . but also on the field , he has not played like an early First Round pick . I just don't remmeber him making many plays the last 2 years.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think most cowboy fans are crybaby foolish ignorant inconsiderate and On knowledgeable. About anything that truly goes on inside of a franchise

How dare you state your opinion about others opinions on a forum.

You should never criticize people’s opinions on this forum. It’s not like I go up to you in public and start questioning your opinion so why should anyone come on here and question mine?