Twitter: LVE Is Not Happy About The Way Ya'll Seem Excited To Be Rid Of Jaylon

coult44

Reaction score
How do you think you’ll pay for the salaries. Drinking beer. Getting drunk hi lol

Is this a serious question? If it is, i hope you’re one of our high school members. If not, wow.
Where does the bulk of NFL money come from? Television revenue, and then ticket sales. Both coming at the complete expense of us fans who spend advertising dollars, support companies who do advertise, and spend a crazy amount of money on tickets.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I thought it was Frankie who said that.
R.d3c4ab1efd44c43d99fbde18949df234
is that Aaron Rodgers? :facepalm:

CapnCook

Reaction score
Ugh, okay.

99% when an average Jane or Joe gets fired, they don’t receive a severance package of guaranteed money.

Let’s not act like Jaylon getting cut is the equivalent to some single parent working at the Piggly Wiggly for $8/hour + tips.
Retweet

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is this a serious question? If it is, i hope you’re one of our high school members. If not, wow.
Where does the bulk of NFL money come from? Television revenue, and then ticket sales. Both coming at the complete expense of us fans who spend advertising dollars, support companies who do advertise, and spend a crazy amount of money on tickets.
TV revenue. Beer commercials. What do you think I just said. LMAO crazy amount of money on tickets. That just about pays stadium upkeep the lights lol I believe ticket sales are like just 1/3

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what a crybaby. why doesn't he worry more about "trying to make ever play" than taking plays off pencil neck? another piece of poison on the team. cya, maybe green bay could use you too.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Do the NFL players really see it that way?

The salary cap and TV money this year is almost exactly the same, the fans money goes into the owners pockets. The players are paid by the TV contracts and their behavior on the field reflects that. Who are they showing off too? The fans or the TV audience?
The TV audience ARE the fans.