Twitter: LVE on fumble & refs: "To me, we're playing more against the refs than other teams."

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Post it all you want, you’re still wrong.

I think you know it too. That’s why you won’t address my point about the WR not even looking for a flag.

So the WR himself didn’t think it was a penalty, but YOU know better?
:laugh:

Why address your points when you lie about mine? Lol. "The ball couldn't be caught." Yeah, because he was pulled away by his facemask. Lol. Someone's wrong alright. Is that breeze I feel caused by your bottom lip quivering? Hahaha.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Remember the KC game when NY buzzed the Zebras because they missed a face mask call against us in general play on a crucial drive??

Only happened once all season and we had to cop it and NY never do that regarding missed calls in general play like holding / PI / face masks etc.

It is just bewildering.

There was nothing that indicated it was NY versus the officials discussing it among themselves trying to sort out the fight that happened on the play.

MattMc33

Reaction score
I hate this attitude. Blaming the refs for anything is a loser's mentality. They need to get past it and focus on the stuff they can control.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think this was LVE's best game this year.

No question.....Neal out.....he got more snaps.......actually looked involved....instead of being phased out. Made plays. Maybe the only positive I took out of this mess today.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I hate this attitude. Blaming the refs for anything is a loser's mentality. They need to get past it and focus on the stuff they can control.

Speaking the truth is a problem??????

You trying to tell me the Packers only committed one freaking penalty tonight? Week in and week out....it's the same BS with this league. They got their favorites....and ref the games the way they do...so they can get the matchups they want.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Remember the KC game when NY buzzed the Zebras because they missed a face mask call against us in general play on a crucial drive??

Only happened once all season and we had to cop it and NY never do that regarding missed calls in general play like holding / PI / face masks etc.

It is just bewildering.

Yup, yet somehow they don't buzz in to check on a clear fumble that could have decided the game.

rambo2

Reaction score
I also thought that the runner went out of bounds on the previous play. If they would have called that, the Cowboys would have had a timeout left and could have challenged.

MattMc33

Reaction score
Speaking the truth is a problem??????

You trying to tell me the Packers only committed one freaking penalty tonight? Week in and week out....it's the same BS with this league. They got their favorites....and ref the games the way they do...so they can get the matchups they want.

Of course. I don't deny that the officiating in this league is an issue. My whole thing is when you're trying to get to a certain level, blaming outside influences for your lack of performance, no matter how egregious, isn't conducive to a winning culture, that's all.

Nav22

Reaction score
Why address your points when you lie about mine? Lol. "The ball couldn't be caught." Yeah, because he was pulled away by his facemask. Lol. Someone's wrong alright. Is that breeze I feel caused by your bottom lip quivering? Hahaha.
Still nothing on the WR not even glancing towards a ref for a flag?

Catch the L.
:laugh:

Ken

Reaction score
Players blaming refs is loser mentality.

If this is the attitude in the locker room then this team is even more done then I already thought.
So is saying we are going to lose after one drive...but it is an epidemic in game threads.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Of course. I don't deny that the officiating in this league is an issue. My whole thing is when you're trying to get to a certain level, blaming outside influences for your lack of performance, no matter how egregious, isn't conducive to a winning culture, that's all.

Your not going to have a winning culture if the refs bring back all your big plays....or keeps the other teams drives alive. Funny how all of our penalties always come @ the worst times. You see what happens when the refs call our games like the Packers games??? We destroyed Washington....had 3 penalties for 15 yards. Sure is nice when you get the Rodgers rate.....and you win.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
And the Cowboys have the most penalties in the league. This just tells me the refs are waaaay to involved in deciding Cowboys games.

But he is right that getting a call correct shouldn’t depend on a coach’s challenge. College football would have reviewed that regardless.

Dang, we overtook the raiders? Now that is saying something.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Shaadup! The man spoke the truth. You can bet your house the players know the refs are a joke, but they still work hard and play hard.
Blaming others for your short comings usually leads to not working or playing as hard as you could.

Because you believe you're doing enough and the only reason you're not reaching your goals is because of other people and not yourself.

It's loser mentality though and though.