Twitter: LVE on fumble & refs: "To me, we're playing more against the refs than other teams."

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Keep deflecting. I never said it was a conspiracy.

Refs are human beings and usually try their best, but subconscious biases are a real thing. Studies have been done that confirm that the Dallas Cowboys remain the most hated NFL team. NFL refs were once just NFL fans like us.

I like how I shut you up when I pointed out how it never swings the other way for us. Keep digging for examples that don’t exist!

We’ve lost 3 games this year thanks to garbage calls on the final possession, and we’ve won 0 games this year thanks to garbage calls on the final possession.

“DURRRR TOTAL COINCIDENCE! JUST BAD LUCK!”
:lmao2:

When did you shut me up? LOL Such a great imagination you have.

There is no conspiracy. There are no refs that hate the cowboys and cheat. You are just an angry little Cowboy fan with a cry baby imagination.

But if it makes you feel better then by all means continue to cry. Lord knows there are lots of cry babies around here that will cry with you.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
does any one else not like the player whining about the ref?

i do think they are right but they had many chance to make sure a bad call does not matter and they could not do it

i just think excuses and whining is soft and is not good
Mate, this board is full of that mentality, always the refs fault.....

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
The theory is you save one for as long as you can so that you can use a challenge flag if you need to. Had we saved a timeout, we could have challenged that fumble and had it overturned. There was no reason to use them all before the 2:45 mark.

If you guys cant understand something so simple I cant help you.
It was a stumble on defense that cost the extra timeout, so we only had two to save the clock. You should be able to understand that.

Nav22

Reaction score
When did you shut me up? LOL Such a great imagination you have.

There is no conspiracy. There are no refs that hate the cowboys and cheat. You are just an angry little Cowboy fan with a cry baby imagination.

But if it makes you feel better then by all means continue to cry. Lord knows there are lots of cry babies around here that will cry with you.
I shut your *** up when I asked for examples that you couldn’t provide.

I sift through stupidity and look for substance, of which you provided none.

Since you’re a small, small man, you instead tried to deflect... you know why?

Because the admission that Dallas has been totally screwed multiple times this year with terrible late calls... but that it hasn’t gone the other way for us a single time... would COMPLETELY shatter 1) your little ego, and 2) your stupid argument.

Bye, Tiny.
:thumbup:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Because the admission that Dallas has been totally screwed multiple times this year with terrible late calls... but that it hasn’t gone the other way for us a single time...

Sorry bro, but does this count as a "single time?" Lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I shut your *** up when I asked for examples that you couldn’t provide.

I sift through stupidity and look for substance, of which you provided none.

Since you’re a small, small man, you instead tried to deflect... you know why?

Because the admission that Dallas has been totally screwed multiple times this year with terrible late calls... but that it hasn’t gone the other way for us a single time... would COMPLETELY shatter 1) your little ego, and 2) your stupid argument.

Bye, Tiny.
:thumbup:

Bye bye angry guy. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive all the evil refs out there that hate the Cowboys and cheat. :muttley:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Refs are instructed to call a turnover whenever it is close as that triggers an automatic review Sometimes their egos get in the way.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
LOLLL we were screwed left and right by the refs that day.

You’re hilarious.

Come on now. Don't deflect. "Late and game-affecting" is what y'all say, isn't it? Well this was exactly that. Right?

Nav22

Reaction score
Bye bye angry guy. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive all the evil refs out there that hate the Cowboys and cheat. :muttley:
Remember when I crushed your tiny ego so badly, that you went back to using the “conspiracy” claim, even though I clearly stated that it wasn’t a conspiracy?

You’re not smart enough to punch your way out of this, Tiny.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I find it funny how I see certain people's posts on this board and I don't even read them. I noticed myself doing it through the first 2 pages. Mountaineereagle is the one I noticed doing it most to haha.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Remember when I crushed your tiny ego so badly, that you went back to using the “conspiracy” claim, even though I clearly stated that it wasn’t a conspiracy?

You’re not smart enough to punch your way out of this, Tiny.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I ask you to expand on your cheating theory and you fold up like a cheap suit!! :muttley:

Are the refs in it with the league too? I wonder? All the refs, the league, and the other owners. All conspiring to cheat the hated Cowboys.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You cant punch at all. Like some flailing cry baby kicking and screaming.

Nav22

Reaction score
Come on now. Don't deflect. "Late and game-affecting" is what y'all say, isn't it? Well this was exactly that. Right?
LOL the ball landed out of bounds anyways. Not really catchable, unless you think whichever Pats WR that was is named Stretch Armstrong.

Nav22

Reaction score
I ask you to expand on your cheating theory and you fold up like a cheap suit!! :muttley:

Are the refs in it with the league too? I wonder? All the refs, the league, and the other owners. All conspiring to cheat the hated Cowboys.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You cant punch at all. Like some flailing cry baby kicking and screaming.
I kicked your *** up and down this thread.

You’re so shook, Tiny.

Talking about “conspiracy” again??? Embarrassing.
:laugh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
LOL the ball landed out of bounds anyways. Not really catchable, unless you think whichever Pats WR that was is named Stretch Armstrong.

Oh come on. He was hindered from even turning out to go after the ball. Don't make excuses. We got away with one. There, I found "a single time" you said didn't exist. It's okay to admit it. Lol.

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh come on. He was hindered from even turning out to go after the ball. Don't make excuses. We got away with one. There, I found "a single time" you said didn't exist. It's okay to admit it. Lol.
He wasn’t hindered enough to have made a difference, and the telltale sign is that the WR didn’t even look for a flag after the play.

You know why? Because he knew he had zero chance to make that catch anyways.

Hilarious choice of an “example” though, since we were getting jobbed all day in New England.

Dak didn’t score on that QB sneak either, right?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I kicked your *** up and down this thread.

You’re so shook, Tiny.

Talking about “conspiracy” again??? Embarrassing.
:laugh:

Yep, you kicked my butt...............and the refs are conspiring and cheating too!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And Bigfoot is real!!! :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao: