Twitter: LVE out to break the injury prone image

Jipper

Reaction score
LVEs neck, when asked about his career only had a quick reply l

“I must break you”

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Injuries are in a players head if he continues to talk about it. From what some have told me, injuries occur more often when a player is cautious or hesitant when playing. This is contrary to the flow of the game, effects timing which sometimes puts a player in a vulnerable position....or it's all B.S., but I swear I've heard this from more than one source.

In any case, LVE would be wise to adopt Dak's strategy concerning injuries. Bury it.
You need to read the article and hear what LVE says about injuries before posting.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hopefully his new found motivation gear is a permanent gear and not just another case of contract year hype.

Denying the 5th year option was probably a wake up call as well. You hear a guy like OSA and Biadasz already talking about learning about their bodies and avoiding injury and doing things to take care of themselves. Maybe LVE should have taken that kind of initiative his rookie year?

visionary

Reaction score
If he shakes the injury bug and gets back to playing pro bowl type level ball, I have no problem resigning him to a short term deal. I'm skeptical on how likely that is.

2 things

1. If he has a monster season and stays healthy he’s not signing a short term deal. He will want a top 2-3 LB contract

2. he has a neck injury and plays a position that requires hitting and collision on every play. There is no way he will be worth a top contract

given these 2 there is absolutely no way, no matter how great he plays this year, that I would resign him

absolutely no way

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
2 things

1. If he has a monster season and stays healthy he’s not signing a short term deal. He will want a top 2-3 LB contract

2. he has a neck injury and plays a position that requires hitting and collision on every play. There is no way he will be worth a top contract

given these 2 there is absolutely no way, no matter how great he plays this year, that I would resign him

absolutely no way

Given those two things I wouldnt resign him either. But if he has a great year and he will sign reasonably for a year or two it would be worth the risk to me. AGAIN..........not likely.

Your barking up the wrong tree buddy.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'll definitely be rooting for him. I know he can play. I've seen it. Also, he is a familiar face around Boise and is a super nice guy to everybody that comes across him, so, hard not to pull for a guy like him. Here's to wishing him the best on beating the injury bug.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
just pay him the 2nd most money for his position. he will get into the best shape of his life and then care to win.