LVE standing on the sidelines

landroverking

Reaction score
was the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. Our best defender who got us to this point and these morons took him out of the game for snake lee is pathetic
Well two things. Rookie mistake talking about going to the Super Bowl this week.
And he had 3 solo tackles.
Lee had 5
Smith 6 and even Heath had 4.

visionary

Reaction score
Very true, none of our guys were ready for the Rams physicality. It’s like the Rams saw something on tape and decided they were going to snatch our souls out early.

Not really
The Rams saw what the colts did and realized we were too stupid to adjust and abused us
It is obviously too much to ask for a coaching staff to adjust in ONLY 3 weeks

fivetwos

Reaction score
This franchise is much more about personal relationships with players than winning games.

Even if not the case in this case, Jerrys insistence on being liked and being friendly with players would be undermining to any staff, which is why anyone worth their salt would never stand for it, which is why this team has an issue with success. No fear.

That culture is the trademark of the organization. It won’t change, and everything has to go perfectly in order to overcome it. It just doesn’t. Once #4 gets his money and this roster becomes even thinner, forget it. They have a year, maybe two to get it done or it’s another half decade of the “process.”

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
was the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. Our best defender who got us to this point and these morons took him out of the game for snake lee is pathetic
Lmao fail thread. Whole defense got whooped last night, especially LVE. He hit the rookie wall weeks ago.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Well two things. Rookie mistake talking about going to the Super Bowl this week.
And he had 3 solo tackles.
Lee had 5
Smith 6 and even Heath had 4.

What really gets me is Dak telling those 2 children he gave 2 SB tickets to that he would be with them at the SB cause he will be playing. That was quite presumptuous but in all a good deed.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Our fans love jumping the gun and anointing guys prematurely.

Then when those said players inevitably fail they love to tear them down.

Jaylon and LVE sucked it up last night.

Based on Richard’s comments post game (“It’s on me. I didn’t have them prepared to execute”) and the clip showing him yelling at LVE leads me to believe Leighton was not following through on his keys/reads and/or scheme the way they prepared to.

Jaylon had a great year. That doesn’t mean he’s infallible. I’ve pointed out a number of times this year he’s looked completely lost on the field with his assignment. That continued in this game as well. He’s not always strong at the point of attack or when it comes to filling a gap. On one of the early goal line runs, he sidestepped a blocker instead of filling the lane which led to an easy TD.

The positive take-a-ways are these guys are young. They put a poor showing on tape they’ll have to live with and get better from. Hopefully, they’ll address it the right way and let it fuel them to get better.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Our fans love jumping the gun and anointing guys prematurely.

Then when those said players inevitably fail they love to tear them down.

Jaylon and LVE sucked it up last night.

Based on Richard’s comments post game (“It’s on me. I didn’t have them prepared to execute”) and the clip showing him yelling at LVE leads me to believe Leighton was not following through on his keys/reads and/or scheme the way they prepared to.

Jaylon had a great year. That doesn’t mean he’s infallible. I’ve pointed out a number of times this year he’s looked completely lost on the field with his assignment. That continued in this game as well. He’s not always strong at the point of attack or when it comes to filling a cap. On one of the early goal line runs, he sidestepped a blocker instead of filling the lane which led to an easy TD.

They also seemed surprised because the Rams offensive line so easily came off initial contact/double teams on the defensive line and engaged them on the 2nd level.............................They didn't seem prepared for that............................

dallas72

Reaction score
Pretty sure he was out in the 3rd and 7 Goff play but I can’t verify???
He was ..Dallas or Jerry lol wanted Lee back in the game....Lee got beat constantly..Lee missed the Goff tackle on that 3rd down run....I love Lee BUT Dallas was 8-1 w LVE & Smith....

dallas72

Reaction score
LVE Gregory & Lawrence all on sidelines for Goffs 3rd down run to seal the game

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
He was awful last night. Got washed out consistently, missed his gap assignment time after time.
I have no issue with him being benched .
People forget...he is a ROOKIE. And he reminded us last night. And the Rams showed him and the Cowboys...coaching (especially in the postseason) MATTERS!!!!

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
name someone who played well on defense? How about how STOOPID Jones hands to the face penalty was? Why put your hand that high?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
he was benched because he couldn't handle the misdirection and was constantly in the wrong position. Sean Lee made some plays. I guess the though sean lee's being a veteran would help. But even he got fooled a lot just not as much as LVE. McVay offensive misdirection killed our defensive speed. Guys constantly in the wrong place and the Rams oline constantly blocking the right guy. And the rans running back having wide open lanes to run through . The defense wasn't ready. We needed 2 weeks to prepare for an offense like this.

I love McVay college style of offense. I love how his offense ran not walk but ran to the line of scrimmage. Give McVay time to talk into Goff ear about whats going on and what to do. Meanwhile we seem to have the longest playcalls in nfl history. We casually walk to the line of scrimmage even when we were in hurry up. No sense of urgency. Wasted too much time on the clock getting the play calls in and etc. Don't really give dak enough time to look at the defense before we have to snap the ball. This has been going on sense we had Romo as the QB. Play clock constanty running down.

Also another game with crap refs making their presence felt. That sack by our own offensive lineman. smh. The constant false starts not called. Holding not being called. On the rams touch down taco chalton got tackled/blocked in the back/held on that touchdown run. NO CALL. Bet they call that on us if it was the other way around.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The game was too big for LVE. He had a good year and will be better next year. Not laying this on the Rook. The DL stunk the place up.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I have to agree with this 100%

heir

Reaction score
Many people speak about how they love Kris Richard because he is firey and hold players accountable when they make mistakes. When he was ranting on the sidelines he was looking directly at LVE. His gap integrity was horrible last night, so he got benched. So Richard held him accountable, but for some reason now it's a problem.

erod

Reaction score
He was getting destroyed every down in the middle, and he was gassed Lee spelled him, and then Jaylon, who was also getting pushed around.

Our two young linebackers got owned last night.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Very true, none of our guys were ready for the Rams physicality. It’s like the Rams saw something on tape and decided they were going to snatch our souls out early.

LVE and Cowboys Defense had no answer for the motions the Rams were using, Rams HC, McVay just out coached the Cowboys...showed them looks they never say before and LVE and the DL was constantly confused.

Rams coaching made the the Cowboys look like chumps...they had a plan and new what they were doing