LVE update

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leighton Vander Esch did not undergo more tests on Monday on a neck injury that has caused him to miss the last three games and will not practice today, according to Jason Garrett. The Cowboys are not ready to put him on injured reserve just yet and Garrett said there has been improvement but not enough to the point where Vander Esch will practice and play.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Leighton Vander Esch did not undergo more tests on Monday on a neck injury that has caused him to miss the last three games and will not practice today, according to Jason Garrett. The Cowboys are not ready to put him on injured reserve just yet and Garrett said there has been improvement but not enough to the point where Vander Esch will practice and play.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
In other words,,,
Garretts sending a message to LVE... All hand on deck, even at the expense of your future career in this league.. I need this win, Ginger got bills to pay!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Rest up, LVE. Don't fret, we have the #ClearEyeView spirit wielder who swipes away negative energy, the "General" Lee, and Joe Thomas!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That's how you interpreted it?

I think he's done for the year.
Sorry if that seemed a bit harsh, we are all a little bent out of shape at this point,, just me being an AH and saying that Red Ball wants all hands on deck and to play through it.
LVE is probably done.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm going to guess that LVE should be better off to sit out the rest of the season to permit his neck recovery to go better.

He suffered a lot of unnecessary punishment by the fact that the middle of our DL didn't provide sufficient run stoppage.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
That's very strange because this kid actually played in a game after suffering the injury. I wonder if he aggreviated it in that game. If so, another totally mishandled situation by the coaching staff.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
not sure how the man got hurt, he seemed to whiff on most tackles

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
commom sense suggests there's more to this story than we're being told. and it's not good.
Par for the course for this organization.

Denial, denial, denial. Day-to-day is the buzz phrase.

You never know until it is a done deal because of the optimistic nonsense they insist on peddling.

The writing is on the wall with this one.

glimmerman

Reaction score
In other words,,,
Garretts sending a message to LVE... All hand on deck, even at the expense of your future career in this league.. I need this win, Ginger got bills to pay!
Lol. JG is a multimillionaire. Makes 5-6 million a year. To stand and clap. I think they are waiting for the inflammation to go down around LVE disc.

John813

Reaction score
Probably won't play again this year but someone is holding onto their "stud" LB as a just in case they go on a magical run...