LVE's hometown - Riggins, Idaho

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Went through there when I lived in Idaho and there's no prettier state.

The reason we don't have proof of Bigfoot is because they're all hiding in the wilderness in Idaho. They don't even leave droppings, they carry Bigfoot Big Poo baggies and dispose of them in a compost bin. They grow their own weed with that compost which is why they're all fuzzy in those photos. Bigfoot's are notorious stoners and therefore paranoid, which makes them excellent hiders.

Well satelite's to detect heat signals on the ground pretty sure has been available for sometime now. Unless bigfoot somehow can avoid that.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I live in Oregon, and it also has some beautiful scenery. Crater Lake is one....

crater-lake-national-park_f.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well satelite's to detect heat signals on the ground pretty sure has been available for sometime now. Unless bigfoot somehow can avoid that.
It is a little known fact that Bigfoots are partially reptilian and can lower their body temperature on demand.

erod

Reaction score
I think you just supplied the nickname.

"Bigfoot" Vander Esch

Let's get it started.

revospeed

Reaction score
Idaho is beautiful. I always wondered why it got a bad rap.

Montana has Legends of the Fall and A River Runs Through it.

Idaho has Napoleon Dynamite.

Idaho just needs better PR.

erod

Reaction score
I think that's just south of where Glass was attacked by the Bear.

CPanther95

Reaction score

From the top down, their heat signature is indistinguishable from a burly diner waitress.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Idaho is beautiful. I always wondered why it got a bad rap.

Montana has Legends of the Fall and A River Runs Through it.

Idaho has Napoleon Dynamite.

Idaho just needs better PR.

lol. The dude that played Napaleon went to the same high school as my sister did, South Salem High School.