Lynch's workout

9darter

Reaction score
If he is the pick....I've got no problem with it. And if you can trade down and still get him...then I think your stealing. But I'm not sure it's worth the risk. Would look pretty stupid if you traded down for a mid round pick...only to lose your franchise QB.:banghead:

Yeah, if you think some QB is definitely a first round talent (not a borderline first rounder) make the damn pick. You're on the clock at 4, not first up. This draft is said to be weak at the top, and it's the very economy of drafting QBs that you have to pay a premium. I'm fine with all three QBs at 4.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
His foot work looked 100% better than what he did @ the combine...that was my biggest concern....I'd even go as far as saying his footwork was the best of all 3..(Wentz,Goff and Lynch). He's got the best arm by far...Took control of the simulated 2 minute drill... If he is the pick....I've got no problem with it. And if you can trade down and still get him...then I think your stealing. But I'm not sure it's worth the risk. Would look pretty stupid if you traded down for a mid round pick...only to lose your franchise QB.:banghead:

I just think the potential with him combined with what he showed is too great. He reminds me more of Aaron Rodgers than Joe Flacco. I can see Cam Newton, but Newton's throwing mechanics are not desirable and Newton is a better runner with the ball.

But when you have a guy like Lynch that can throw from the far hashmark to the opposite sideline, it really opens up the playbook. And because of his height and release, he's a really good short route thrower. And you can use him in the spread option and the defense has to account for him. That takes 1 defender away from the run. So imagine running read option with our RB to Lynch's right and the play being designed to run behind Smith and Collins, but the defense has 1 less defender because they have to account for Lynch. I'm sure D-L:inemen would cheat over to the left, but it's a read option so it comes at the risk at Lynch play-faking and throwing the ball.

The big thing for Lynch will be the intermediate routes. And if he continues to look like he did throwing the ball and rolling out to the right, he'll be an elite QB. And if he can start throwing it accurately rolling out to his left as well...I think the sky is the limit.

YR

kazzd58

Reaction score
the wind was blowing pretty good here yesterday I live in Nashville so I can see how those balls would have be all over the place

Last edited:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I'd like to see Goff and Wentz try throwing in 30MPH wind gusts....and be accurate. I seriously doubt Goff even makes it to the hash mark on a deep out throw...:rolleyes:

All things considered....I thought Lynch was outstanding. He really flashed big time ability.:thumbup:

He was not throwing against the wind. So, yeah, I am sure they wouldn't mind a helping wind at their back when they throw a deep ball.

Reaction score

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I just think the potential with him combined with what he showed is too great. He reminds me more of Aaron Rodgers than Joe Flacco. I can see Cam Newton, but Newton's throwing mechanics are not desirable and Newton is a better runner with the ball.

But when you have a guy like Lynch that can throw from the far hashmark to the opposite sideline, it really opens up the playbook. And because of his height and release, he's a really good short route thrower. And you can use him in the spread option and the defense has to account for him. That takes 1 defender away from the run. So imagine running read option with our RB to Lynch's right and the play being designed to run behind Smith and Collins, but the defense has 1 less defender because they have to account for Lynch. I'm sure D-L:inemen would cheat over to the left, but it's a read option so it comes at the risk at Lynch play-faking and throwing the ball.

The big thing for Lynch will be the intermediate routes. And if he continues to look like he did throwing the ball and rolling out to the right, he'll be an elite QB. And if he can start throwing it accurately rolling out to his left as well...I think the sky is the limit.

YR

Been my number 1 QB since I started watching haha really love guys game and glad he is being over looked because the hype on Wentz

AzorAhai

Reaction score
‎@VoiceOfTheStar
Cage match between Ramsey and Lynch, from what the whispers behind the curtain are. Time will tell, though. https://twitter.com/chaselabsports/status/718806595115884544 …

------------
I like Lynch but not sure picking him at 4 ,if there is a way to drop to 7 and get hmi then it will ideal.

How in touch is this guy? I've only recently started following him again due to him flooding my timeline constantly. He seems pretty convinced they are looking QB and claims he's got sources.

fffiasco

Reaction score
How in touch is this guy? I've only recently started following him again due to him flooding my timeline constantly. He seems pretty convinced they are looking QB and claims he's got sources.

Hes just another blogger hes not connected in anyway. I stopped following him but Lynch and Ramsey are his pet cats.