Lynn Bowden Jr. WR Kentucky

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Nobody is saying hes a qb
Lmao. No duh.

I wouldnt let him throw on a trick play. Laughable arm.
Well, actually you’re 100% wrong. For a non-QB WR he actually has a pretty damned good arm. But, since you’ve watched him play ONE whole game, I guess I should bow to your vast store of knowledge. LOL.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Well, actually you’re 100% wrong. For a non-QB WR he actually has a pretty damned good arm. But, since you’ve watched him play ONE whole game, I guess I should bow to your vast store of knowledge. LOL.

Its amazing you claim to have watched more than one game and still have yet to grasp the reality of his arm. I would tell you to look at the stats, or rewatch the bowl game, but it sure feels like you're a lost cause.

Just a tip, throwing a football 60 yards isnt hard. Can you hit anything, though; thats the question. Lynn cant. He showed that multiple times in the bowl game. Its really not up for debate and the fact that youre attempting to debate it is both concerning and odd.

Good luck, sounds like you need it.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Its amazing you claim to have watched more than one game and still have yet to grasp the reality of his arm. I would tell you to look at the stats, or rewatch the bowl game, but it sure feels like you're a lost cause.

Just a tip, throwing a football 60 yards isnt hard. Can you hit anything, though; thats the question. Lynn cant. He showed that multiple times in the bowl game. Its really not up for debate and the fact that youre attempting to debate it is both concerning and odd.

Good luck, sounds like you need it.
LOL. Spoken by the one game expert! LOL.

JBS

Reaction score
I know a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy that says we like this kid

I'll be mocking him to Dallas in round 4

DanA

Reaction score
He could go anywhere from 2nd round to 5th round. I really have no clue on this player

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I encourage you to keep watching! The learning curve is steeper for some, but knowledge is power!
Take your own advice, Scooter. Life is hard. It’s even more hard when you’re stupid but think you’re Einstein. Try harder, One Game Wonder!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Take your own advice, Scooter. Life is hard. It’s even more hard when you’re stupid but think you’re Einstein. Try harder, One Game Wonder!

Good thing Einstein came up with more than just the theory of relativity; you cant judge a guy on just 1 thing, no matter the context!

Thats why nobody could possibly understand the depths of lynn bowden jr after only watching the most important game of his life! Definitely dont judge how the coach uses him in a win or go home game! Definitely dont look into the fact he threw a total popup interception and then almost threw the ball away again to lose the game. Don't judge him on a game where both teams knew he couldnt throw! Dont judge him or assume the coaches knew what they were doing when they had bowden run it 34 times, even when the box was stacked! And shhh, dont tell anyone, but this was statistically one of his best passing games of the year (1/3rd of his passing tds and about 1/6th of his yds) ....but we cant judge him on it!

Like you said, im 100% wrong! This guys got an arm!

Whatever you do, dont judge him on one game! Look at his body of work for the season! A blazing 47% completion percentage on 74 passes!

Look, all sarcasm aside, this guy cant throw. This is a draft thread. If youre evaluating this guy and you move him up your board at all because of his perceived 'arm', youve already blown it.

Bowden has plenty of great intangibles that may make him a player in the NFL. None of them are related to his throwing ability.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Good thing Einstein came up with more than just the theory of relativity; you cant judge a guy on just 1 thing, no matter the context!

Thats why nobody could possibly understand the depths of lynn bowden jr after only watching the most important game of his life! Definitely dont judge how the coach uses him in a win or go home game! Definitely dont look into the fact he threw a total popup interception and then almost threw the ball away again to lose the game. Don't judge him on a game where both teams knew he couldnt throw! Dont judge him or assume the coaches knew what they were doing when they had bowden run it 34 times, even when the box was stacked! And shhh, dont tell anyone, but this was statistically one of his best passing games of the year (1/3rd of his passing tds and about 1/6th of his yds) ....but we cant judge him on it!

Like you said, im 100% wrong! This guys got an arm!

Whatever you do, dont judge him on one game! Look at his body of work for the season! A blazing 47% completion percentage on 74 passes!

Look, all sarcasm aside, this guy cant throw. This is a draft thread. If youre evaluating this guy and you move him up your board at all because of his perceived 'arm', youve already blown it.

Bowden has plenty of great intangibles that may make him a player in the NFL. None of them are related to his throwing ability.
You still just don’t get it. I never said he has a great arm. He’s a WR. What I’ve said is he has a good arm for a WR. There’s a huge difference but you just don’t seem to grasp what I’m saying. He has tremendous skills as far as receiving, running, vision, hands, athleticism, etc. He’s never going to make a living throwing the ball and no one has ever claimed he would. He is, however, more than capable of throwing an option pass every now and then, more so that most all other receivers.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
You still just don’t get it. I never said he has a great arm. He’s a WR. What I’ve said is he has a good arm for a WR. There’s a huge difference but you just don’t seem to grasp what I’m saying. He has tremendous skills as far as receiving, running, vision, hands, athleticism, etc. He’s never going to make a living throwing the ball and no one has ever claimed he would. He is, however, more than capable of throwing an option pass every now and then, more so that most all other receivers.

I say the guy cant throw. You say he can and im "100% wrong" but you and i agree hes not a qb (check the old posts as many times as needed). Yet you keep acting like his passing ability is a factor... I contend that its not. You say i havent watched enough. I bring up the rest of his stats supporting my argument.... You say i dont get it? Hmmmm.

There's tons of non qb players capable of throwing a trick play pass in the nfl. Dez did it, OBJ, Edelman, Emanuel sanders the list is endless.... Heck a lot punters can throw. We dont talk about it because its not a big deal and they are asked to do it less than a fraction of the time. The only thing that seems to seperate these guys from bowden in your mind, is the fact bowden 'played' qb. Except his time at qb was spent running...because he cant throw.

I stand by my original statement. He cant throw and any teams that do have him on their board arent putting a single thought into what bowdens arm can bring to the table.

Sydla

Reaction score
One thing to note......... some of these guys are talented, but projects. Right now, unless there is a FA move up their sleeves, they are going to need to come out of this draft with a slot guy that can pretty much be plug and play. I like Bowden's potential but he should be viewed as a long term guy, not someone you can plug and play right away.

I really hope the Jones' boys don't short change the slot WR spot. One reason I think we were pretty explosive on offense was because we ran out a tough 3 WR set to cover.