M.Fisher explains the MM fed up with Jerry thing

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He does a good job of explaining this and sort of says the person who started this doesnt know anything about cowboys.

Why because his source didn't tell him!? This is believable a former exec saying this why wouldn't they

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I believe the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I imagine Mike enjoys being a cowboy, the perks that come with it, and the decision power he has had up to this point. Despite some of the headache he causes Jerry seems to treat his guys like family too.

I can also see where some frustration sets in as Mike is in his final year with some serious questions on the roster. We also saw Jerry hire his old buddy Mike Zimmer when up to this point McCarthy has had seemed to be the primary decision maker over the coaching staff.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Whatever already.

None of it adds up to winning football, it’s more like a daytime soap.

Congrats Jerry, you’re a celeb. Mr football man.
exactly. Its days of our lives junk that teams tend to do in the offseason. We have too much idle time between camp. Thats lends itself to these gossip rumors. Even if true, who cares? Just play ball and win.

Rayman70

Reaction score
105 said it perfectly today

They can see why he would be frustrated with Jerry and all the antics, but at the same time he should’ve known we were a clown show coming in.
Top selling attraction...ie clown show that is. But yeah.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
105 said it perfectly today

They can see why he would be frustrated with Jerry and all the antics, but at the same time he should’ve known we were a clown show coming in.
have they talked to mike about his frustration ????????
I dont think so , it is just them speculating.
Fish is there every day. He is going to hear more than anyone else.

He said there is no real frustration with mike, other than mike doesnt like being on a 1 year deal, but jerry doesnt
like the 1-3 playoff record, so deal with it and do better mike.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
here is the late vid most of you wont watch lol, about micah being a little humble and changing his tune,
and about cowboys doing good in the farm system which is ufl.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can only listen to about 5 minutes of FISHER. But what I gathered is? Yes, the article is correct. LOL.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was and always will be a Jones circus................and will continue to be as many Jones are waiting in the wings to take over.