Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#6 - You will not post religious discussions, comments or content

Chasing6

Reaction score
B-

but for sure the whole historically bad offseason they didn't do anything they're not trying to win they're taking the season they're trying to get Mike McCarthy purposely failure... That's so untrue and was so far from the truth even at the beginning they are putting a solid team back on the field and I don't think it's worse than last year.

I think they have done enough to at least be close to what they were last year, now the schedule and the injuries ,you know like to bland, things that can happen you can't control that but I see this team as they have done an adequate to above average job replacing the guys you can do they lost.

they got younger and more physical in the offensive line that's a glaring upgrade, I don't care what tyron Smith meant to this team in the past he was hardly ever on the field and when he was he was not the same player in the run game yes he was still one of the better pass blocking left tackles in the league but he was not the same and he could not be counted on....

Kendricks and Overshown with Liafu are a better LB core with better depth now than last year.
The DL maybe 1yr patch job but improved from last year IMHO

Now Wiiliams Injury has hurt the DE depth Kneeland is solid but with Lawson gone they still need a player or two there. Muhammad is suspended game 1..soemthings coming for sure

same with CB Blands injury isn't all season but man that hurt depth not sure I'm trusting rookie with another young player to be the 3rd corner and the nickel and dime???maybe Vet added soon?

the RB situation is goig to better because of the OL IMHO i like zeke as hammer FB short yardage GL back, Rico for normal run sets, and DV for the juice. Yes, ins added with Cook. but hes on the PS and should remain there IMHO.. nice insurance as hes a lot like Rico, if needed.,
So what you are saying is hanging out at the rim continues. Mission accomplished for the Jones family.

It will once again be blamed on Dak at the end of the year.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
So basically they replaced everyone but Armstrong for a fraction of the price. Talent wise they took a small step back…..but didn’t improve roster wise.
They improved by the mere fact the new additions should stay on the field and not be injured all the time. I'll take a slight downgrade in talent for way more consistency.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They improved by the mere fact the new additions should stay on the field and not be injured all the time. I'll take a slight downgrade in talent for way more consistency.
Naw being on the field isn’t always better. For instance last year Diggs went down and we had Bland step up. We lost some depth for sure.

Creeper

Reaction score
Not really. Diggs was on the roster last year. He just got hurt. Injuries are part of the league. The FO needs to plan Accordingly. Every team loses starters toInjury.
The point is Diggs did not play for them lasat year and they got Gilmore to take his place. Digg is back so they no longer needed Gilmore. There is no way they could have foreseen Bland's injury. If Bland was healthy no one would be bothered by them not signing Gilmmore.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The point is Diggs did not play for them lasat year and they got Gilmore to take his place. Digg is back so they no longer needed Gilmore. There is no way they could have foreseen Bland's injury. If Bland was healthy no one would be bothered by them not signing Gilmmore.

You don’t get to not count Diggs as being on the team last year because he was injured.

They did not get Gilmore to take Diggs place. Gilmore was on the team before Diggs’ injury. Gilmore wasn’t a diggs replacement he was always going to start last season.

Sydla

Reaction score
That’s a loser mentality. You start expecting the worse, basically giving up. But as soon as they go deep in the playoffs, you’ll be begging to climb back on the ship.
It's simply a statement of fact.

This team has been a total dud in the postseason over the last 25 years. They need to actually show they can win multiple playoff games at this point to actually believe it.

Sydla

Reaction score
We have a ton of fans that don't know how good they have it.
LOL

How good we have it? 5 playoff wins in 25 years. They are one of about a half dozen teams in the NFL that has not even made a conference champ game over that period, putting us in the class of the Browns and Commanders.

But yeah, we have it so good.

jujoboys

Reaction score
We signed all these guys probably for a grand total of 1 decently priced Free Agent

Derrick Henry got what 8 million???? We signed 5 guys for that amount lol
We are paying Trey Lance $5.3 million and Zeke $2 million. There is basically your money for Derrick Henry. A scrub QB and a washed up RB would have gotten us Henry.