Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
A fans history and origin can tell you much about their knowledge and disposition . Sometimes even their origin can.

Let me ask you this . How do you think a rival fan posing as a Cowboy fan would impact their intent on a fan forum? You do realize most trolls on fan forums are posing as fellow fans to stir the nest. It’s sheer entertainment for them riling you their hated rival fans.

Is that the kinda of fan you want to have serious football discussions with ?
I am a Dallas Cowboys fan that believes we need an upgrade at QB.

You're a Dallas Cowboys fan that believes the ownership is horrible.

I'm not asking for your personal information, because it's none of my business and it doesn't even matter. Why do I care?

I don't see how my personal information that is none of your business at all is supposed to explain anything to you.

DonaldM

Reaction score
This isn't hard...

Allen
Rodgers
Mahomes
Herbert
Brady
Burrow
Wilson
Stafford

Maybe Lawrence.

The rest are irrelevant because they're all mediocre or worse.

The quality at QB in the NFL is spiraling in the wrong direction.
Brady above all of them isn't hard...try again know nothing.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't care if anyone discredits me, ignores me, or pays me any attention at all.

It means nothing to me.

I'm here to talk about football. I don't need you or anyone else here to validate my opinions.
Lone Ranger type. You against the world . Everyone’s wrong but you. Do you even realize these are troll traits ?

The fact you inadvertently admitted to being a Troll is more evidence . If you noticed I didn’t respond when you said I was a troll too. Once you’ve fessed up it’s fair game .

Im providing you an opportunity to come clean. Answer why you were compelled to hide your personal profile after I pointed it out. Or just admit if you are a rival fan. There is nothing wrong with it.

Until then from this point forward you have been exposed . And I’ll continue to point it out. Time for this masquerade to end .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am a Dallas Cowboys fan that believes we need an upgrade at QB.

You're a Dallas Cowboys fan that believes the ownership is horrible.

I'm not asking for your personal information, because it's none of my business and it doesn't even matter. Why do I care?

I don't see how my personal information that is none of your business at all is supposed to explain anything to you.
You still won’t come clean why you hid it after I questioned you about it?

If you want to ignore and plead the 5th that’s fine but deflecting the question isn’t going to deter me pursuing an answer.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
How many dynasties have there been in the salary cap era? With all of these elite QB's guys keep talking about...where are the dynasties? I can only think of one real dynasty in the salary cap era. And that dynasty had a defense that stayed among the best in the league. So how come all of these elite QB's can't turn their teams into dynasties? Because the game is more than one person. It takes more than a good QB to win in this league. Defense and coaching matters.

There is a little thing called blind hate. It's when you don't want to see or hear about the other problems, because your focused on this one problem.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nobody is saying a QB can overcome every ten yard penalty. The difference is, I have seen all the guys you mention overcome those obstacles at times. That's the difference.

You brought up the softness factor...
Isn't that a direct reflection of its leadership?

I have no hatred. Well.... maybe a little when it comes to Brussel sprouts.
Yeah leadership. Not Dak. The front office and coaching staff.

and no. They haven’t. Show me a QB that won a playoff game where his team committed 14 penalties

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
So those "trolls" actually left the forum because you exposed them?
IF so I find that amazing and here by award you top medal of honor for your troll policing abilities.

Yeah, I don't know why he is trying so hard to be the the forum keeper, kind of like a zoo keeper. I guess he thinks he's providing a service for the team and Dak I suppose, but more for Dak.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Don’t run E off now. He doesn’t come out much anymore. He’s too busy trying to dump his season tickets off I guess. Lol
Erod is a great poster and knows a hell of a lot more about football than I do. But come on man. Even though Tom had a great defense and a stacked offense he won ANOTHER Super Bowl 2 years ago. I stopped counting. I get he is looking at current talent. But like I said it wasn't long ago that he did it again.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know why he is trying so hard to be the the forum keeper, kind of like a zoo keeper. I guess he thinks he's providing a service for the team and Dak I suppose, but more for Dak.
No, I’ve call out Homers as well.

This is about creating a more civil discussion for all to partake and offer their opinions on both sides without the extremes which all too often dominate these threads derailing sounder opinions.

In the process I had one inadvertently admit to being a troll so have pursued it more intently. But generally am not looking to call anyone else out at this time.

Surely most members here are fed up with the extremes and trolling in these Dak threads?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I don't believe he is unbiased enough for that.

This would be an echo chamber in a weeks time.

Can you imagine a forum where everyone agrees with the team or with Dak's play? It would be like this:

"Hey, guys Dak played great"! Everyone else, you are right. Then, nothing but silence. That would be fun!