Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

Creeper

Reaction score
Without getting into the debate about Dak being top 10 or not, Mad Dog Russo is a sports moron. He has been doing this radio/TV thing for years and he still has not idea what he is talking about. He is known for his ranting and screaming. It is comic relief.

You can resume the debate about Dak now.

shabazz

Reaction score
The argument isn't so much that Dak isn't
top 10 as it is that there aren't but about 10 really good quarterbacks in the league, ..

Bingo! Then when one considers that we get to feast on the NFC East crap teams, the numbers and stats aren’t really indicative of the team or it’s quarterbacks real strength….ergo the one and done to a wildcard team.

the drop-off in qbs from 10 or 12 to 32 is staggering. In a quarterback rich league, I could see young Rayne being ranked 14 to 16 or in the middle of the pack……but it still doesn’t mean we can’t win with him if the rest of the pieces show up and show out

shabazz

Reaction score
Think you're confused as you're referring to the old Cowboys forum concerning the above.
Speak to kskboys about the above as anyone who wasn't a Dak fan was hunted down with a vengeance.
Made things pretty boring and a Homer's paradise!!!

I thought the Romo sub-forum was a great idea….if people wanted to scrap it out, they could go there

for some reason, they don’t want a Rayne Dakota Prescotta sub forum……it wouldn’t give off enough drama and infighting, I guess

75boyz

Reaction score
He’s clearly one of those people that’s ok with canceling and censoring others opinions…..sad

The Opinion Regulators Group. They're my fave. Whether player, coach or Front Office related, if your opinion doesn't meet the proper positive vibe that they can accept, you are a troll.

And Im sitting there scratching my head when reading their responses,

Wow, we aren't entitled to personal opinion or freedom of expression here?
Is it all just a big gathering of one big State Run poll of only one thought or mindset that will be allowed here?

Wow.

They attempt to even condescendingly talk down to you because their opinion is right.

So just watch out for those Opinion Bouncers at the door. They'll card you for sure.

Dre11

Reaction score
Who do I blame if not the QB why our offense cannot score the 1st 3 Qs of a game?????
Should I blame the cheerleaders??????
The waterboy???
Pappydog???

Folds like a cheap tent and then start producing when the defense is in prevent and the game is pretty much over!

Again are you blaming a 4th round rookie qb who led his team to a tie when he left the field, is this the height of your critique of a qb?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Opinion Regulators Group. They're my fave. Whether player, coach or Front Office related, if your opinion doesn't meet the proper positive vibe that they can accept, you are a troll.

And Im sitting there scratching my head when reading their responses,

Wow, we aren't entitled to personal opinion or freedom of expression here?
Is it all just a big gathering of one big State Run poll of only one thought or mindset that will be allowed here?

Wow.

They attempt to even condescendingly talk down to you because their opinion is right.

So just watch out for those Opinion Bouncers at the door. They'll card you for sure.

Ya, they want that Sub-Forum for the most important position/player to hide his inept performances on the field from being brought to the spotlight.
Bad for business and attendance will drop here.....as QB for the Dallas Cowboys was and will always be the hottest topic in the NFL!!!

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This is a legit post! Dak is NFL athletic and is a very good leader. He can hit the side of the barn and not always NFL windows. it is what it is. Great at times and then again you asl...."What the hell was that?"

No amount of ******** is going to change it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Mad Dog haha .....surprised he didn't go on a rant saying none of these QBs can hold Johnny Unitas or Otto Grahams jock.....
To be fair they're made from hardwood and are probably quite taxing.

75boyz

Reaction score
Ya, they want that Sub-Forum for the most important position/player to hide his inept performances on the field from being brought to the spotlight.
Bad for business and attendance will drop here.....as QB for the Dallas Cowboys was and will always be the hottest topic in the NFL!!!

Yeah, I'm not a Rayne guy either but REGARDLESS don't try to tell me how to express my opinion.

I'll leave it at I'd rather they just say thank you and move on cause I can guarantee you that I served an awful lot of time in order for them to have the privilege to freely express their opinion that criticizes mine.

I'll leave it at that, LOL :)

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Think you're confused as you're referring to the old Cowboys forum concerning the above.
Speak to kskboys about the above as anyone who wasn't a Dak fan was hunted down with a vengeance.
Made things pretty boring and a Homer's paradise!!!
Not confused . He knew I was referring to old site .

I’m all for critical thinking on Dak and all aspects of the Cowboys. I’ve been a critic on practical every category including our last 2 QB’s . What I’m referring to goes beyond that.

And I’ll call Homers out as well. It’s time to curb extremes .

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is probably the 11th or 12th best QB in the league. So it’s sort of a dumb argument. All he has to do to move comfortably into the top 10 is win playoff games.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Guess who's going to be watching Dak take snaps as a starter for the Dallas Cowboys.

@MountaineerCowboy
@acr731
@PAPPYDOG
@TwentyOne
@DeaconMoss
@Risen Star

.Yes, the whole circle of hate will be watching Dak this year. You know why? Because nothing they say can stop Dak from being our starter. So if they want to get their blood pressure up watching a guy they don't like...let them. They'll be the ones needing medication sooner or later.

You put a lot of work into finding your circle of hate. Seems like you are very emotional about it?!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
What does that have to do with what statistics tell you??? The official NFL Quarterback rankings have Dak listed in the top 10 based off of production, not based off of someone's opinion.

With that said, did you ask the person who started the thread the whole jumping off the building BS based on what Mad Dog said???? No... ya didn't. Try harder next time lil guy.

It was just your argumentation that i followed big guy.

No, im talking about the basic NFL quarterback rankings. They all have him listed in the top 10. PFF has him listed at 7th. All these people can't be lying.

GINeric

Reaction score
The argument isn't so much that Dak isn't top 10 as it is that there aren't but about 10 really good quarterbacks in the league, many of which are buoyed by a stout defense, or the quarterback running all the time (which isn't really a quarterback element, more an adjunct to throwing the ball) and being as quick as any of the defensive players.

There have been many other quarterbacks who were far worse and won Super Bowls, as in P. Manning in his last "win". Or Rothesliberger in one of his SB wins. John Elway was lauded to the skies for years but lost 4 SBs before a 2,000 yard running back came along, matched with two top-10 defenses. Was it all Elway's fault he lost 4 SBs? Jim Kelly had a massively talented team for years, couldn't win a single SB. Guess he sucked as well, funny how he is in the HOF.

Add to that list Moon, Fouts, Marino and Tarkenton, among others. None of them won a SB, yet all are HOF quarterbacks.

Blaming Dak for the Cowboys' ills is taking the easy way out...

Well the smart people know things like this. Its the dumb people who don't know **** about football that like to hate on Dak and put all team blame on him solely.

THEN you have those Dak haters here that run like *****es when you ask them to back up their hate with actual facts or explain why the paperwork say different than the BS that they are spewing. THAT'S why I call them Dak hatin COWARDS.

A coward runs from real questions without answering it because they know it will make them look like fools. Like i said, its 2 Dak hatin cowards here that comes to mind.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Well the smart people know things like this. Its the dumb people who don't know **** about football that like to hate on Dak and put all team blame on him solely.

THEN you have those Dak haters here that run like *****es when you ask them to back up their hate with actual facts or explain why the paperwork say different than the BS that they are spewing. THAT'S why I call them Dak hatin COWARDS.

A coward runs from real questions without answering it because they know it will make them look like fools. Like i said, its 2 Dak hatin cowards here that comes to mind.
MNA030.png

75boyz

Reaction score
Dak is probably the 11th or 12th best QB in the league. So it’s sort of a dumb argument. All he has to do to move comfortably into the top 10 is win playoff games.

Yep, BobHaze's respect is earned in the playoffs meme covers a lot of ground.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak might be main topic on national level as major trolls or hacks appease to the Cowboy haters which fuel most of the viewers.

But here locally with those closet to the Cowboys with beat writers and local writers, media and critics there is a wide range of topics and contributing factors which led to our disappointing finish to season and insight heading into this season which are discussed and critiqued including our dysfunctional ownership, toxic culture, coaching, Cap moves , lack of action in FA, health of Elliott, now Gallup and Tyron, Daks assets and liabilities , OL, DL and secondary.

Cowboy fans are really missing out if they aren’t reading our two local papers on a fairly regular basis and or tuning into the Fan or local TV affiliates . Don’t depend on DC. Com which is owned by Cowboys where the tough questions aren’t asked. You don’t have live here anymore for access online.