Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
No, I think you are missing the point. Mountaineer is basically trying to discredit my point here by saying I must agree that Dak is really good because I didn't pop into the Stephen A Smith thread about how good Dak is and call him a boob too. Since I am only criticizing Mad Dog as a putz and didn't criticize Stephen A when he argued Dak is good, I must therefore be a Dak apologist.

Let's make this simple. Using Mad Dog as part of your support for why Dak isn't all that good is stupid. Using Stephen A as part of your support as to why you think Dak is really good is also stupid. These guys don't know football. They are loudmouthed pundits.
I agree completely with your last paragraph. The rest of it misses the mark.

Sydla

Reaction score
I agree completely with your last paragraph. The rest of it misses the mark.

Again how so? Mountaineer chastised me for calling out Mad Dog's analysis of Dak because I didn't equally call out Stephen A Smith's analysis of Dak earlier. So in other words, apparently my non-participitation in the Stephen A Smith and participation here shows that I am a Dak apologist. I didn't call out the member blowhard who praised Dak, only the media blowhard to criticized Dak.

That's pretty shallow analysis from Mountaineer.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Again how so? Mountaineer chastised me for calling out Mad Dog's analysis of Dak because I didn't equally call out Stephen A Smith's analysis of Dak earlier. So in other words, apparently my non-participitation in the Stephen A Smith and participation here shows that I am a Dak apologist. I didn't call out the member blowhard who praised Dak, only the media blowhard to criticized Dak.

That's pretty shallow analysis from Mountaineer.
That’s what trolls do. He’s become the Mad Dog of forum. Proud moment . Lol

basel90

Reaction score
dak will have to have a stellar season to salvage his legacy and save some of his supporters the embarrassment . Next season more and more of the fans will start realizing just how mediocre he is .
I will gladly admit i was wrong about him if gets the team to the CCG or even if he wins 2 playoff wins in the next 2 years.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
A holding call has been a death sentence for this team for years.
You can’t hold the QB accountable when he’s making the plays he needs to make and they keep being called back though. Let’s be real here. Put your hatred aside for a second. I’ve seen mahomes Brady Rodgers and all the best not dig their teams out of 1st and 20s. It happens. And no I’m not comparing them I’m just saying it happens. We had the ball with a chance to do something and didn’t. The mental makeup of this team is soft and has been since Switzer took over.
Nobody is saying a QB can overcome every ten yard penalty. The difference is, I have seen all the guys you mention overcome those obstacles at times. That's the difference.

You brought up the softness factor...
Isn't that a direct reflection of its leadership?

I have no hatred. Well.... maybe a little when it comes to Brussel sprouts.

Dre11

Reaction score
Oh and in case you're wondering...

Dak is towards the bottom of that list with guys like Mayfield and Trubisky

Lol...and you know football? Nobody with any football knowledge would agree. You just blew your cover

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Only those who block it after being questioned about it.
So, if this scenario did actually happen don't think that whoever caused me to do that would have already known what I said or what to look for and called me out on it?

It's not like posts have been deleted or anything. Everything I've said on here is out there.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Of course. You have no response . All that’s left now is personal insults.

My agenda is exposing trolls and those who only hold our QB responsible for our lack of success.
Do you find that you are having success, exposing all trolls that is?
Im just asking because I find that fascinating.