Maher Missed

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kickers miss sometimes. That being said, I'm surprised he missed that one. Shocked actually.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
He’s made too many tough kicks, he was due. Get it out of his system on a meaningless kick.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Tell me about it, always think of the old colts kicker we got, who was money for them but went from sugar when he got here.

Actually we got him when he was already damaged goods. He was ruined right when he missed that game tying kick that would have sent the Steelers playoff game to overtime. He missed by a good 15 yards. Never was the same after that. We got him that very next season.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
no longer "Money" and no longer the "GOAT"

Indeed, because he missed one field goal. Similar to your reaction to Dak missing one pass, but I digress.

Just keep the negative Dak smack going in the chat. Somehow, he seems to respond to it. :thumbup::muttley:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
OK, someone had to say it. Money Maher Missed a kick inside 50. This ain't the old Maher coming back, right. Kickers make me nervous.....
Let try to realize that all kickers miss one every now and then -- demanding perfection isn't fair-minded, nor reasonable. :facepalm:

Nobody "had to" make that comment. Being paranoid is truly not an excuse. Expecting 100% sucks, any way you slice it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mark

Reaction score
This was the one you wanted him to miss. Forget about it.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
OK, someone had to say it. Money Maher Missed a kick inside 50. This ain't the old Maher coming back, right. Kickers make me nervous.....

As a fan, you never want your kicker to miss one, ...but it's gonna happen. Might as well have it happen in this scenario. But it was a terrible kick, not even close.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Kickers miss kicks. Even Tucker misses kicks. Get touchdowns so we rely less on the kicker is my preference…but Maher has been good this year. I’m not worried.