Mahommes

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Mahomes is a great player and will be for a long time. But he's the modern Brett Favre and is going to give the Chiefs a lot of headaches along with amazing plays. It's something they'll have to put up with it, but it will be worth it.

Favre did get the Packers a trophy.
Well said!

Exactly who he reminds me of. Chiefs and Mahomes will be a top team this era.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Listen to Romo. He knows how to attack a defense even if he chokes sometimes.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He has looked just like Dak so far. In fact, I bet they’d have more than 32 yards total offense with Dak at QB. Mahomes has been pretty bad.

In all seriousness it will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure and if he can come back .

He is probably wound a little tight and needs to settle down

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Likely after this game, we don’t have to talk about him being all world and not needing good players around him.

4 for 8, still not good on long throws. Seems like his year has been made running around the backfield for 3 minutes, sidearming to one of two receivers for 8 yards and said receiver getting another 15 yards after the catch. It’s a story for a year but it grows old quickly.
THis post wont age well for you

Cowboys22

Reaction score
In all seriousness it will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure and if he can come back .

He is probably wound a little tight and needs to settle down

Well there you go. He’s back now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mahomes is a great player and will be for a long time. But he's the modern Brett Favre and is going to give the Chiefs a lot of headaches along with amazing plays. It's something they'll have to put up with it, but it will be worth it.

We never agree on anything.....and that probably won’t change but I agree with you on the comparison. He’s gonna be a perennial playoff qb but I can tell his gunslinging is going to hurt him down the road. Not to say he won’t be a NFL great because Favre is. But he’s going to drive them nuts a lot in his career.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Mahommes only threw 12 interceptions in his 1st year as a starter.

I've haven't seen him make an unusual number of chances passing the ball.

I get I don't see that dimension of the Brett Favre comparison.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Mahommes only threw 12 interceptions in his 1st year as a starter.

I've haven't seen him make an unusual number of chances passing the ball.

I get I don't see that dimension of the Brett Favre comparison.

Favre at his peak wasn’t throwing 20+ INTs a season. He was averaging around 13...in a more defensive tough era.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Likely after this game, we don’t have to talk about him being all world and not needing good players around him.

4 for 8, still not good on long throws. Seems like his year has been made running around the backfield for 3 minutes, sidearming to one of two receivers for 8 yards and said receiver getting another 15 yards after the catch. It’s a story for a year but it grows old quickly.

This post is a little premature!

The Realist

Reaction score
They try to tear down every qb.

Dak haters try to tear down the QB with most wins since 2014, most TD’s of any drafted player since 2016, highest completion % of any QB in first 3 years. Other than that he’s just a bus driver.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dak haters try to tear down the QB with most wins since 2014, most TD’s of any drafted player since 2016, highest completion % of any QB in first 3 years. Other than that he’s just a bus driver.
Lol 23 td passes in this era is pathetic....Goff >>>Dak

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

The Belichick factor on full display.

rags747

Reaction score

We should have those headaches