Mahommes

uvaballa

Reaction score
Right here. This is why I want clutch QBs. i.e. Brady. He had three 3rd and 10 completions in the game winning drive.

And..... what I would give to have the Patriots playcalling. :(
Yes they are lots of Brady's out there. Fans need to be realistic.

If the Chiefs win the coin toss it's very likely they win.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
If the Chiefs win the coin toss it's very likely they win.

Don't put the game on the coin toss. It's a 50-50 resolution and it's fair.

No matter what anyone says, clutch QBs are a huge advantage. And that's all I'm trying to say

uvaballa

Reaction score
Don't put the game on the coin toss. It's a 50-50 resolution and it's fair. No matter what anyone says, clutch QBs are a huge advantage. And that's all I'm trying to say
Mahomes was clutch. He got them down the field in less than 40 seconds. Brady got an INT called back thanks to offsides. He did make great throws in OT.

Last edited:

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
@Yobwocs
@hopemsu
@anyone else that “liked” the OP

The original post........

“Likely after this game, we don’t have to talk about him being all world and not needing good players around him.

4 for 8, still not good on long throws. Seems like his year has been made running around the backfield for 3 minutes, sidearming to one of two receivers for 8 yards and said receiver getting another 15 yards after the catch. It’s a story for a year but it grows old quickly.”

The kid is all world rather you want to believe it or not. The talent and ability in that young mans arm is generational. I love my QB (Dak) because he is my QB and I want to win multiple SB’s with him, but he ain’t no Mahomes. He just went against the GOAT QB and the GOAT Coach without any kind of defense at all and did everything humanly possible. You can look at my QB and easily point to at least two games if not more that were lost because of him, not sure any for the wonder kid.

And as far as to the story growing old, I think you better get used to it because your belief that he is a one year wonder is wishful thinking. But keep believing what you want to but it’s a fair warning to you that it’s going to be a miserable time for you.